rot flares
    terror flares
    legacy greater undead bane
    s5 with flares
    14x vs undead
    28 cer crit vs undead
    bastard axe

$13,500

A floor-length jet black cloth-of-veniom duster with a voluminous silver-edged hood
    2/200
    fully unlocked climatewear
    66 percent weight reduction

$3,000

$15,000 for both
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Loresong is unlocked too!

As you recall Naamit's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the lochaber axe in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It is a holy item.
    It has been infused with the essence of raw terror.
    It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
    It is fairly weighted to inflict more damage than a normal weapon of its type.
    It is masterfully weighted to inflict more critical wounds than a normal weapon of its type.
    It is predominantly crafted of vultite.
    It has been sanctified 5 times. It has permanent Holy Fire flares. It provides an additional +10 AS bonus against the undead.
    It has been bound to Ardwen via Weapon Bonding.
    This lochaber axe inflicts more fearsome wounds when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,222 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Naamit.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Prices are way to low raise them have some dignity!

SELF RESPECT

Sadly, my work bonus this year was only 13,000

Bump

10 percent off of either or both items.

Jeez RIP

8. Default

You're selling the axe I found for you in Ordim's Demon Arena? Do I get a finders fee?
    djmichaelbasic on Discord
    Contact me for Currency Sales, Warrior Sheaths, or Forging Orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantphang View Post
    You're selling the axe I found for you in Ordim's Demon Arena? Do I get a finders fee?
    Baby Phang needs a new car!
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

10. Default

If only it was the axe that killed Netherguarde in the "duel".