Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flesh

Default flesh

Adds +5 CER crit padding to your skin that stacks with any armor bonus (raising the floor from the standard 6 CER to 11 CER). Gives you a custom feature description:

Code:
    He appears to have some toughened monster flesh covering most the visible parts of his body.  He has hardened skin.
    There's a discord post somewhere that details the mechanics, you can eat it every 15 min for half your health and it increases the bonus if you eat it around other flesh owners, to a max of +10 CER.

1k goa or 400k bs
    Last edited by Rjex; 12-27-2023 at 04:24 PM.

Let’s start the bidding at 100 goa !

$169.69 on the flesh please
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

How do you know that it stacks in a manner that raises the crit padding randomization floor? As far as we know, all other sources (e.g. constitution, sigil of major protection, 520) stack such that the summed total might still get randomized down to 6 CER.

Most the info was told up front about those, only thing I see left out is a penalty for over using it in a short time.

And by stacking I think he more meant at most you can get it up to 10 if you managed to do it around 5 others with one. Each person with one in room when you do it is another +1 to yours.
    Last edited by Nordred; 01-02-2024 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    Most the info was told up front about those, only thing I see left out is a penalty for over using it in a short time.

And by stacking I think he more meant at most you can get it up to 10 if you managed to do it around 5 others with one. Each person with one in room when you do it is another +1 to yours.
    I was curious to see what the side effect was and ate it on test server. I setup a script to use it continuously like 75 times in a row (would eat it again every time the effect expired) and did not see any side effects.

How do you know that it stacks in a manner that raises the crit padding randomization floor? As far as we know, all other sources (e.g. constitution, sigil of major protection, 520) stack such that the summed total might still get randomized down to 6 CER.
    Because I asked someone (wyrom?) about it and remember being told that it works completely separate from armor.
    Last edited by Rjex; 01-03-2024 at 11:04 AM.

I did misread that. I've the damage padded skin(Oddly enough it gives me armored skin when eaten but the effect is called Primal Hardening. Another little thing I've found about them is if you analyze it, it'll tell you exactly how many times it has been used.) and what I understood on questions asked when I bought it was that it was a hard extra.

That said I'm always willing to try test stuff.

Blog Entries

I have a flesh as well. If anyone ever wants a +1, let me know.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

send me offers