Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded ;party-buddy

Default Uploaded ;party-buddy

Uploaded ;party-buddy to the repo:

This script creates a window that shows information about you and your group members. It will show things like status condition (stunned, sleeping, bleeding, cutthroat, etc), hard RT, mind percent filled, how many more kills needed for current culling/bandit task, and more!

This script accomplishes this via group whispers, so this script will work for any group, whether you're grouped with your own characters or other players. Most features of the script requires those in your party to be running this script as well.

The script will squelch the whispers so you won't even notice it's running, other than the window being updated of course.

If you wish to just provide information to your group and squelch the whispers but don't want to see the window, start script like this:
    ;party-buddy no

Like my other buddy script, ;box-buddy, this doesn't automate anything and is purely for showing information.

Love this, thank you for sharing! Would it be possible to feature creep a bit and ask that bounty/OSA Task status be included?

Edited once I read just a teensy bit further and noticed that it does do exactly that. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Ice; 12-23-2023 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Love this, thank you for sharing! Would it be possible to feature creep a bit and ask that bounty/OSA Task status be included?

Edited once I read just a teensy bit further and noticed that it does do exactly that. Thanks again!
    It tracks culling tasks and bandits. Well, I know for sure it tracks bandits, haven't tested it for culling tasks. I haven't added OSA tasks but I suppose I could, unless it uses the same messaging as bandit bounties in which case it might already do that.

Great script!

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Great script!
    Thank ya.

Uploaded version 2:

Version 2: Script should no longer try whispering to a group when you aren't part of a group.
    Version 2: Script now also squelches commands in the Speech window.

great script. one suggestion. can you make the popup box easier to resize?

is the script suppose to update on its own? its not tracking my party members

You should have named this ;lemonparty
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanostar View Post
    great script. one suggestion. can you make the popup box easier to resize?
    It auto-sizes based on the number of people in your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanostar View Post
    is the script suppose to update on its own? its not tracking my party members
    Every person in the party needs to be running the script. If someone just wants to update their party members with information without seeing the window they can start script as: ;party-buddy no

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You should have named this ;lemonparty
    Next time :O