Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satanic Statue Destroyed in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Agreed. Destruction of public property or whatever the crime is, because it is a crime, should be enforced.
    "Your just a Racist, Sexist, Transphobic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, CIS gender white male, Bigot, stop supporting the Patriarchy!" -- Seran and every other Leftist here.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

An Iowa judge denied a motion to dismiss hate crime charges filed against Michael Cassidy, the conservative Christian veteran who tore down a Satanic altar erected in the Iowa Capitol, meaning he still faces as many as five years in prison, his legal team told The Sentinel.

More...
    Should the Baphomet beheader take a plea deal or roll the dice and hope for jury nullification?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Should the Baphomet beheader take a plea deal or roll the dice and hope for jury nullification?
    Were I him I'd take a deal, he committed a crime.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal