Thread: Firewheel Hand Crossbow - 4x, S1, T1

1. Default Firewheel Hand Crossbow - 4x, S1, T1

Pulled.
    Last edited by Filthy_Sanchez; 12-15-2023 at 08:40 PM.

... leaving its surface perfectly even despite the clear indications of damage to the source material...

LOL, typo shouldnt that read "perfect" ... also "even despite"?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Replace "even" with "level" and read it again.

????

leaving its surface PERFECT, IN SPITE OF the clear indications of damage to the source material...

I think we can all agree that this grammatical disaster increases the value by at least 5-10m
    Last edited by gilchristr; 12-13-2023 at 11:53 PM.

... leaving its surface perfectly level, despite the clear indications of damage to the source material ...

Perfectly is an adverb that is modifying "even," or "level" in my rephrasing above.

The implication is that a craftsman sanded the thing down to be perfectly even (level, flat, whatever), even though the original piece was badly damaged. At least that's how I read it.

6. Default

It appears to me it's just missing a comma, but I'm no grammatical expert. I can promise you that.

"This crossbow has been sanded, polished, and sealed by a skilled craftsman, leaving its surface it's perfectly even, --------- despite the clear indications of damage to the source material.

Even could be replaced with "smooth, balanced, level, sanded, polished, etc....." some kind of repaired state.
    Last edited by Sthrockmorton; 12-14-2023 at 12:01 AM.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

Craftsman level skill there, fixing it by "sanding the thing down..."

EDIT: ohh, I see what you mean, leaving its surface PERFECTLY EVEN, despite... I guess its kind of like eats, shoots & leaves scenario
    Last edited by gilchristr; 12-14-2023 at 12:15 AM.

Besides that. This is a good ass item.

9. Default

Thank you. I like it, just going a different direction with the character.

10. Default

Pulling this.