Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Script Checks

1. Default

"GS needs to fuck off with encumbrance increasing melee RT already. "

Yea, or they could just cap encumbrance increasing melee RT at 3 seconds, just like they have done with mstrike.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "GS needs to fuck off with encumbrance increasing melee RT already. "

Yea, or they could just cap encumbrance increasing melee RT at 3 seconds, just like they have done with mstrike.
    This isn't a fix to the swinging and encumbrance issue, which I know really sucks with low strength races, but at least it's something in game you can do and doesn't cost you any money. Only cost you time.

If you dump enough ASC points (10 total) into STR and/or PF, there is an ascension skill you can put points in to increase your carry weight called PORTER. It helps reduce encumbrance by 2 pounds per rank. 50 ranks will get you 100 pounds of reduced encumbrance.

50 ranks is clearly a post-post-cap goal, but even just putting 10 ranks (15 ascension points) into it isn't hard to do and not only will boosting up your STR helps, too, but you'll get 20 pounds more you can carry for 10 PORTER ranks.

I like the fact that my scrawny half-elf warrior has 10 ranks of STR from ascension is a good help, he's not such a sissy when it comes to carrying stuff. I don't think I'll drop anything into PORTER, but I certainly can at this point if I want to.

It's a shitty P2W thing but for me I'd rather take the annual sale and dump $40 into buying 100lb reduction potions for a year in simucoins than spend the time resources in the Porter system.
    Last edited by Sean; 12-15-2023 at 12:34 PM.
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    It's a shitty P2W thing but for me I'd rather take the annual sale and dump $40 into buying 100lb reduction potions for a year in simucoins than spend the time resources in the Porter system.
    my mains being a halfling and a gnome. I'm of the same page. none of the accounts I carry are premium so I'm at limited locker space without being creative. It's not hard to go to an uncomfortable level of encumb quick. I got enough for the year tonight for 35 dollars.. I'm okay with that, I need to create a ftp mule or something again to keep up with mule stuff

I ideally all the racial bonuses and penalties need to be updated.