Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 11

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m honestly surprised I’m the only one who picked Chiefs tonight.

Can we agree on a 6PM Eastern time cutoff for any switch-footing?
    NGL I am too. Lets call it a 2 hour cutoff for all games. although I would prefer if people didnt wait until last second to box someone in, as funny as it would be.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    NGL I am too. Lets call it a 2 hour cutoff for all games. although I would prefer if people didnt wait until last second to box someone in, as funny as it would be.
    Sounds good to me and agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    @Chiefs <-L
    Bills <- could go either way but we’ll say W
    49ers <- L
    @Cowboys <- L
    @Seahawks <- L
    Giants <- W
    Cardinals <- W
    @Giants <- W

That puts you guys finishing at 12-5. 11-6 if you lose to the Bills. I have the Cowboys finishing the season 13-4. This is our year.
    9-1

Cowboys still havent beat a team with a winning record.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

9-1

Cowboys still havent beat a team with a winning record.
    Love it, my team is now the number 1 seed, and I take it I won this week?

Thank you Eagles for putting us in the driver seat!
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-20-2023 at 11:24 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

You got the win and you got what you wanted, the Ravens are in the driver seat in the AFC. Up to them to prove the haters wrong and keep that spot.

Eagles knocked off Chiefs and Dolphins, you're welcome.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-20-2023 at 11:31 PM.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

You got the win and you got what you wanted, the Ravens are in the driver seat in the AFC. Up to them to prove the haters wrong and keep that spot.
    Eagles were down 17-7 and could do absolutely nothing on offense, was worried this golden opportunity was going to pass by, but you all pulled through!

What’s up with Hurts? He looks like a shell of himself from last year.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-20-2023 at 11:33 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Eagles were down 17-7 and could do absolutely nothing on offense, was worried this golden opportunity was going to pass by, but you all pulled through!

What’s up with Hurts? He looks like a shell of himself from last year.
    It's not Hurts. He's still playing at an MVP level. We lost both our OC and DC last year and that struggle of replacing them is what people are seeing. I wish you could see my group chat with friends during the game. We have been waiting for Brian Johnson to be fired since week 3. Hes a great teacher but first time play caller and it shows, our offense has no creativity. Coming from Shane Steichen, who may be one of the best play callers in the league, its been tough to swallow.

That said this team has been winning ugly games. They have one of the best road records since Siranni took over as HC. Hurts has started 9-1 in both of the last two seasons. Hes the top rated QB in the league playing from behind on the scoreboard. Where the Eagles are is no accident and if they can ever put together some complete games they will get back to being dominant. At the end of the day, winning is all that matters.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

It's not Hurts. He's still playing at an MVP level. We lost both our OC and DC last year and that struggle of replacing them is what people are seeing. I wish you could see my group chat with friends during the game. We have been waiting for Brian Johnson to be fired since week 3. Hes a great teacher but first time play caller and it shows, our offense has no creativity. Coming from Shane Steichen, who may be one of the best play callers in the league, its been tough to swallow.

That said this team has been winning ugly games. They have one of the best road records since Siranni took over as HC. Hurts has started 9-1 in both of the last two seasons. Hes the top rated QB in the league playing from behind on the scoreboard. Where the Eagles are is no accident and if they can ever put together some complete games they will get back to being dominant. At the end of the day, winning is all that matters.
    I feel ya on the new OC, we got one too, granted he’s considered one of the best, but those growing pains are difficult.
    Hopefully we can help you back on Christmas!
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-20-2023 at 11:47 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Fun fact: hurts is on a 13 game win streak vs teams over .500 in the regular season. I think it ends here in the next few weeks but impressive feat for such a young QB.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Congrats Anebriated.

Eagles still suck…but congrats.