Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOP Third Debate of 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Polling showing Trump winning in 2020..he didn't. Polling had Walker and Oz winning, they didn't. Polls had Republicans taking the governship in Kentucky, the legislature in Virginia, and Ohio passing an abortion ban, the exact opposite happened.

Polls are a great way to see what people are thinking when they're asked a question, but when it comes to the actual voting GOP fatigue and apathy has set in. Democrats will show up in DROVES to make sure Trump doesn't win. Meanwhile, Republicans won't be bothered voting for a penniless guy sitting in a Georgia jail cell.
    I’ll give you that polls have been known to be completely wrong. Like this one posted November 7th 2016:

That being said, you are the only person I know that is totally satisfied with Biden. I do realize that is a sample size of 1, but the litmus test is that there are many Democrat mega donors and delegates worried about Biden being the nominee. You are also making a huge assumption Trump is going to be in a Georgia jail & penniless. Remember that he has to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by twelve jurors.

But we’re speculating…that’s why we have elections. We’ll know the truth in 12 short months.

Edit: Also I don’t know about the GOP fatigue. I’m pretty fired up to see Biden (or Hillary, Kamala, Michelle, Gavan if it’s them) voted out.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-09-2023 at 06:48 PM.

Sorry SP... you think anything you just said matters... it doesn't.

The fix is in for 2024, just as it was previously. All rational and logic has been decimated in US politics.

Best thing to do now is just get somewhere that your family might be somewhat okay, once the chickens all come home to roost.

Baltimore, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver... no rational person would think the policies that have ruined those locations is smart... sadly we're not dealing with rational people... ignorance is spreading faster and faster now.... and now that they've gotten those cities/States where they have them... they're coming for the rest.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-09-2023 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Sorry SP... you think anything you just said matters... it doesn't.

The fix is in for 2024, just as it was previously. All rational and logic has been decimated in US politics.

Best thing to do now is just get somewhere that your family might be somewhat okay, once the chickens all come home to roost.

Baltimore, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver... no rational person would think the policies that have ruined those locations is smart... sadly we're not dealing with rational people... ignorance is spreading faster and faster now.... and now that they've gotten those cities/States where they have them... they're coming for the rest.
    I’m an 80s kid and a glass half full kind of guy. Life is too short to live without hope. All it takes for evil to be defeated is for good men to do something about it.

Besides…I have almost 1 year old boys that I’m raising to be the chosen ones. Think identical twins but John Connor. They are going to teach humanity how to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk & restore balance to the Force.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-09-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m an 80s kid and a glass half full kind of guy. Life is too short to live without hope. All it takes for evil to be defeated is for good men to do something about it.

Besides…I have almost 1 year old boys that I’m raising to be the chosen ones. Think identical twins but John Connor. They are going to teach humanity how to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk & restore balance to the Force.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suppressed Poet again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

Lol... I'm with ya man... I'm just to old to give a fuck at this point... I'm okay with the solutions it will require, the majority are not. Hence, I just reside in a peaceful, quiet, and abundant place to watch it all from.

It will be Trump vs Newsome for '24
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

SP I would say come to Tarrant County, but Ft. Worth is even more messed up regardless of the voting situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    SP I would say come to Tarrant County, but Ft. Worth is even more messed up regardless of the voting situation.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Polling showing Trump winning in 2020..he didn't. Polling had Walker and Oz winning, they didn't. Polls had Republicans taking the governship in Kentucky, the legislature in Virginia, and Ohio passing an abortion ban, the exact opposite happened.

Polls are a great way to see what people are thinking when they're asked a question, but when it comes to the actual voting GOP fatigue and apathy has set in. Democrats will show up in DROVES to make sure Trump doesn't win. Meanwhile, Republicans won't be bothered voting for a penniless guy sitting in a Georgia jail cell.
    The polling didn't account for the election fraud going on. No one can anticipate how many dead people, illegal aliens and stolen ballots the Democratic party will "show up in DROVES".
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal