Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 9

the timing was actually kind of perfect. Each bet lasts just over a month.

also dont think we dont see you over there PB...
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-01-2023 at 02:05 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Eff’n sneaky ass Giants… Gotta watch out for them. Your team could have an unbelievably awesome season where you beat them twice in one year, somehow they inch by to make a wildcard spot in the playoffs, and then that no talent ass clown Eli & crew beats you in the playoffs to steal your destiny of a Superbowl win…

thats generally the commanders for us.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

It’s going to be a post Cowboys win decision Sunday what Anebriated’s new avatar will be, but I already created a folder of ones I like.

This one is great, but maybe not for a PC avatar. It also needs a minor edit.

Hey Anebriated, yeah I’m going to need you to come in on Saturday. You see had some Eagles fans die from heart complications caused by morbid obesity via cheesesteaks and we need to play catch-up. Use your mad MS Paint skillz to scratch out Carson Wentz & pencil in Jalen Hurts. But just one line through Wentz and be sure to his name is still legible. Oh, and make it bigger like Texas. That would be great…’mkay?

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-01-2023 at 10:15 PM.

So without going into too much detail, Wentz is the start of my last name and is what people called me growing up. I ordered his jersey the day he was drafted. I was so excited when he started out playing at an MVP level and then crushed when he turned out to be a dud. Injuries ruined that man's mental and he never recovered.

that said, i found a VHS that might interest you: https://www.amazon.com/Super-Bowl-XX.../dp/6303941583 it was the last time you were relevant.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-01-2023 at 10:20 PM.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    So without going into too much detail, Wentz is the start of my last name and is what people called me growing up. I ordered his jersey the day he was drafted. I was so excited when he started out playing at an MVP level and then crushed when he turned out to be a dud. Injuries ruined that man's mental and he never recovered.
    Shit, man…I almost feel bad for you. I totally would too if I were watching A Football Life episode of Wentz had he just played for any other team. It’s a sad story. But I can’t…because I’m a lifelong Cowboys fan… You understand.

I bet you would feel bad for Romo & his epic gut wrenching fuckups & exit from the league if he weren’t a Cowboy.

Fun fact…someone with my first & last name was a Dallas Cowboy. Not for long, but I got a jersey. He went to a few other teams around the NFL as a backup QB.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-01-2023 at 10:26 PM.

I hated Romo because he was a Cowboy but ill be damned if I didn't start to like him once he retired. I'd have a beer with him any day.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    that said, i found a VHS that might interest you: https://www.amazon.com/Super-Bowl-XX.../dp/6303941583 it was the last time you were relevant.
    Already own it. I shit you not. I got a VHS player somewhere in the attic, but I know exactly where that video is. And yes, I got the vintage 90s Cowboys bobble heads too.

RANGERS JUST WON THE WORKD SERIES!

Damnit why did I stay home tonight? I should be shit faced & hugging my people right now.

Seriously though, congrats to the rangers. Just wish we could have given them a real challenge.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard