Thread: Funny or not funny

Default Funny or not funny

So, I was able to get on the discord after like 8 months (figured maybe they were being nice and forgiving me(not that i really did much wrong, except make wyrom mad) and i confirmed through the game and made two market posts. everything was fine, and then like two hours later I was gone again.

Overall I don't really care was just trying to see if it would work. Since it's the only place that you can find most things, it's a little dumb.

Customer service and keeping people playing does not seem to be their strong suit.

I know there are people on here that like me and some that don't and that's perfectly fine. I just think it's silly they act this way.

All in all life is too short to worry too much. Just thought it was kind of funny/stupid so wanted to share

What did they ban you for originally?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-24-2023 at 12:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I've posted a few suggestions and issues on there, but I rarely use it otherwise. I never see any GMs make comments on stuff I ask about, usually just the "wannabe" GMs that are marked as Envoy and sometimes a Mentor will post, but never any GMs.

Only time I really do jump in there is if the game is down and I'm curious as to why, but seeing all the stupidity scroll by generally makes me leave almost immediately, once I've gotten my answer as to why the game is down.

You're not missing anything, it's still hard as hell to find any useful information that pertains to the game, even with the search ability. I just say fuck it and roll with the flow these days.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I've posted a few suggestions and issues on there, but I rarely use it otherwise. I never see any GMs make comments on stuff I ask about, usually just the "wannabe" GMs that are marked as Envoy and sometimes a Mentor will post, but never any GMs.

Only time I really do jump in there is if the game is down and I'm curious as to why, but seeing all the stupidity scroll by generally makes me leave almost immediately, once I've gotten my answer as to why the game is down.

You're not missing anything, it's still hard as hell to find any useful information that pertains to the game, even with the search ability. I just say fuck it and roll with the flow these days.
    I rarely check it, but 100% of the time I do, it's just an extra lame circle jerk.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What did they ban you for originally?
    wyrom made a few jokes (i felt at my expense) so i said he wouldn't be joking if the people weren't running the heist so much(this was in february) and he said that is the last comment you will ever make in here and boom.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    wyrom made a few jokes (i felt at my expense) so i said he wouldn't be joking if the people weren't running the heist so much(this was in february) and he said that is the last comment you will ever make in here and boom.
    Sounds like a liberal. Free speech, unless you disagree with it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal