Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs giving up on silvers?

Default GMs giving up on silvers?

Have the GMs just completely given up on stabilizing the value of silvers in favor of paid for currency or what?

Feels like we have given them so many good ideas over the years to give silver more value but they don't want to hear any of it.

The event boxes were a good idea, but some event boxes are so overpriced that it seems most people skip them, and the ones that are worth the value only come around like every month or two.

Seems they are blinded by profit now over long term stability of the game.

I am a bit surprised by the quality of some of the for-silver trove prizes. Of course, you still have to buy in with cash to access the trove…

Quote Originally Posted by Palcron View Post
    Of course, you still have to buy in with cash to access the trove…
    lol

Why am I not surprised?

the silver market vrs the event boxes specifically this ebon gate.. i've seen lots of folks exhanging them for more than cost.

I think a big problem is the GMs are focusing on draining billions of silvers from a few players.

Why not also target people who don't have billions of silvers and make silvers more useful even if players only have a few million?

Maybe I'm just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    the silver market vrs the event boxes specifically this ebon gate.. i've seen lots of folks exhanging them for more than cost.
    Yeah I was a bit surprised by this. Really the only thing I want out of event boxes are the experience orbs but for past event boxes I would have had to sell the contents for way less than I paid for them and the experience orbs just aren't worth it for me for that price.

This EG I found someone who bought all of my event boxes for cost, which obviously makes free experience orbs worth the cost.

Wyrom made it clear he wants to get rid of the middle man period. Silvers cash etc when he added the adventurer guy. Seriously wyrom should just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Wyrom made it clear he wants to get rid of the middle man period. Silvers cash etc when he added the adventurer guy. Seriously wyrom should just go away.
    Getting rid of the middleman is a good way to kill this game faster.

HEADLINE: Guy who runs 1000 accounts 23.5 hours a day constantly generating silver surprised by low silvers prices!

It's free money from a video game, by making this post you are losing all rights to call anyone entitled ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    HEADLINE: Guy who runs 1000 accounts 23.5 hours a day constantly generating silver surprised by low silvers prices!
    Hey I only play 22 hours a day.

And I barely break even paying for those 1000 accounts.

If GMs would rather me cash out and stop paying for my 1000 accounts that is fine by me. But something tells me Stillfront doesn't want that.