Thread: Custom Spirit Servant Certificate

Default Custom Spirit Servant Certificate

Selling A Custom Spirit Servant Certificate from the trove. Apologies Berean, but I am going to plagiarize as your write up was pretty damned good.

Sold and delivered.

As plagiarized:

Message from Thandiwe about this special Item:

https://discord.com/channels/2260453...93023016505374

Thandiwe 🌙: Custom Spirit Servants are fully customized and actually have their own script written for them that is tied to a runestone. When you win, you have back and forth with the GM and your Spirit Servant is yours alone. No one else will get it. The runestone it is tied to is permanent.

After so much interest for this Certificate through private messages and messages through Lnet, I have decided to list this item for auction. I will be posting this auction on the GS players forum and in the marketplace gemstone discord. I will be updating both posts with what the bid currently is and will please ask that people check both. I will be taking bids by time stamp if someone bids the same amount on either option. If someone buys this through buyout, I please ask that you post the buyout bid where everyone can see it. Also, no private messages with a bid just post it where everyone can see it. Thank you all for your patience!!

What is a Spirit Servant (Spell 218) - https://gswiki.play.net/Spirit_Servant_(218)

This is a good one - Thandiwe ��: Its a fully custom one. Everything about it can be customized from lazy messaging, death announcement, look, etc. (The 15/15/15, look, spell effects, and ambients are all customizable.

read cert:

This service is for a customized spirit servant. Standard alteration rules apply, and all customizations must go through our standard QC process. This process can take upwards of two weeks. This is an attuned service.

Analyze Cert:

You analyze your spirit servant certificate and sense that the creator has provided the following information:A custom spirit servant certificate is a DELAYED SERVICE certificate that grants the bearer a specific service to be applied to an item or the player. Some services have limitations and requirements, and these details may be outlined in the READ on the certificate.USAGE:GAZE: Review details stored from a previous WHISPER. If you need to adjust/change these details, you can repeat the WHISPER command to overwrite the existing information. You can also CLEAR a previous message with WHISPER CLEAR.READ: See details about this certificate's service along with its expiration date.REDEEM: Schedule your service! You must REDEEM the certificate in order to get the service completed. Some services require that you hold the service's destination item in your left hand.WHISPER: Store information (such as availability, special requests, alter suggestions, if applicable, etc.) onto the certificate to assist the attending GM in completing your service. You can also whisper "NONE" if your service needs no specific instructions, or you can whisper "CLEAR" to clear out a previous whisper. * Example: WHISPER CERTIFICATE I am available most days from 3pm to 7pm EST and would like {information here about your specific service request}.

The auction will work like this ... Going once.... Going twice.... Last call.... SOLD

On Discord as well - nichelas#9302
    Last edited by nichelas; 10-14-2023 at 10:52 PM.
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

I'll add some more specifics on the customizing from the email I received from the first cert:

Base Description - this is the 15/15/15 of your spirit servant
    Show Description - this can be no more than 510 characters and must be double-spaced
    Summoning Message - this should be no more than 150 characters.
    Despawning Message - this should be no more than 150 characters.
    10 - 15 Ambient Messages - These should be less than 300 characters if possible, though one or two that go over are okay. Remember to double-space your sentences.
    Death Messaging - How the Spirit Servant Responds to Your Death.
    Death Announce - How the Spirit Servant announces your death.
    Movement - How the spirit servant moves with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JL177 View Post
    I'll add some more specifics on the customizing from the email I received from the first cert:

Base Description - this is the 15/15/15 of your spirit servant
    Show Description - this can be no more than 510 characters and must be double-spaced
    Summoning Message - this should be no more than 150 characters.
    Despawning Message - this should be no more than 150 characters.
    10 - 15 Ambient Messages - These should be less than 300 characters if possible, though one or two that go over are okay. Remember to double-space your sentences.
    Death Messaging - How the Spirit Servant Responds to Your Death.
    Death Announce - How the Spirit Servant announces your death.
    Movement - How the spirit servant moves with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice assist. I’ll go the MB
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

Rozy has the current bid on the discord thread at 50m
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

I'll go BO