Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Coming to America

Have you watched what is happening in Israel. Hundreds slaughtered in their own homes, at concerts, on the street going about their daily lives. Israel is one of the most heavily armed countries in the world. Israel has armed guards in schools. Israel has missile defense systems, one of the finest militaries and toughest police who aren't afraid in the least to go after terrorist to protect the innocent.

Israel has strict gun control laws. Sadly, horribly, they had to learn that they don't work. Israel's Ministry of Public Security is relaxing the law and telling people to arm themselves because they were forced by the inhuman brutality of the attacks to relearn that gun ownership is a necessity for a free people to protect themselves from animals. The police can't be everywhere, the military can't stop everyone, the only person that can protect you all the time is YOU.

Arm yourselves, your friends, your family. Rifle, pistol and significant ammunition for all. Get trained, real training, not just go to a gun range once, pay for real tactical combat training. I can't recommend The Warrior Poet Society highly enough though there are plenty of others. Take your safety into your own hands. This isn't about hurting others, this is about protecting yourself, your spouse, your kids, your neighbors, your community. This is about defending life. There are millions of illegals with uncounted numbers of military aged men already here. This is a religious war by fanatical zealots, and it is coming here, sooner or later.

“There is no greater love than this: that a person would lay down his life for the sake of his friends.” John 15:13
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Is Mexico or Canada going to attack us?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Is Mexico or Canada going to attack us?
    Keep being retarded.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Keep being retarded.
    Are we surrounded by countries that hate us?
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Are we surrounded by countries that hate us?
    Again demonstrating your retardation. I made it clear who was coming but yeah, reading comprehension, how does it work?

Fuck off.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Again demonstrating your retardation. I made it clear who was coming but yeah, reading comprehension, how does it work?

Fuck off.
    Canada is about to invade us! Terrance and Philip are leading the charge! Operation human shield will save us.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-10-2023 at 05:04 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

you can laugh solkern but there is a real threat in the US right now and hes right. With the millions pouring across the borders unchecked who is to say there arent terror cells waiting in cities to be activated when the time is right, like when the US is at war in Israel and Taiwan. Foreign powers dump their US treasuries and activate terror cells. If someone wanted to ruin America thats how it would be done.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    you can laugh solkern but there is a real threat in the US right now and hes right. With the millions pouring across the borders unchecked who is to say there arent terror cells waiting in cities to be activated when the time is right, like when the US is at war in Israel and Taiwan. Foreign powers dump their US treasuries and activate terror cells. If someone wanted to ruin America thats how it would be done.
    And who says there are terror cells waiting? Seems like a bunch of scare tactics. Plus this can be said for any country in the world, just a bunch of what ifs what ifs what ifs, Russia could nuke us, should we all build bomb shelters? China could do a cyber attack and already have cells waiting, should all stop using the internet?

So yes, I am laughing.

And like I said before, “foreign powers dumping treasuries” doesn’t have the effect you think it will have.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-10-2023 at 09:16 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

yeah but youve also shown you lack a bigger understanding of geopolitics and the overall issues we are facing today so forgive me if i dont really care that you think that.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    yeah but youve also shown you lack a bigger understanding of geopolitics and the overall issues we are facing today so forgive me if i dont really care that you think that.
    No, I just don’t live in fear of what “could” happen. I’m not going to prepare for something that has a minuscule chance of actually happening.

And you for some reason keep bringing up treasury dumpings, when you show a lack of understanding of what would actually happen. Here’s a hint… in order to dump US treasuries… someone needs to buy them, and the country that dumps them, loses out on the long term gains from holding treasuries. In order to dump, you need to find buyers, maybe now you’ll see why there is not going to be a “fire sale of US treasuries” because it just won’t do anything really.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-10-2023 at 09:26 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: