Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1213

Thread: Israel at War?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    God blessed their nose.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    God blessed their nose.
    That’s racist and discrimination. As a white person that has no connection to the Jewish community, I demand that you apologize.
    Last edited by Solkern; 02-07-2024 at 01:01 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    That’s racist and discrimination. As a white person that has no connection to the Jewish community, I demand that you apologize.
    They also have hands that are magnetic to money. Listen, I didn’t create the lore or have any input on the character creation screen…

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What did he say?
    I think it was blessed are the cheesemakers. LOL
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 02-07-2024 at 02:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’ve heard differently, and there’s plenty of articles on the Internet that state that almost anyone can convert, and become Jewish even if they have no Jewish ancestry.
    You will still be considered a goy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You will still be considered a goy.
    A soy goy.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Lest we forget.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    This is a really big deal geo-politically. Biden leaving our oil reserves empty(17 days worth) could be a really terrible decision if the straight of Hormuz is blocked for any length of time. Major impact to global energy.
    Didn't take long for dumb right-wingers to try and bring Biden into this. Couple of things; the 17 day estimate is assuming the United States was ONLY relying on oil from the SPR for it's domestic needs. This is not the case as domestically we produce much more oil than we use. Second, Israel is nowhere near the Straight of Hormuz. Third, you're a fucking idiot.
    just wondering what happened to travel through the straight of Hormuz(this was from 10/7, it really wasnt hard to see coming). If we are producing so much oil why are we importing from Russia?

I can respect this and you are right, the root of the issue is the ownership of the land Israel sits on was not always Israel. Depending how deep down the rabbit hold you want to go the Rothchilds are on record saying that they made it happen which makes sense as they control the central banking system that controls the world and have funded both sides of pretty much every war. On top of that it seems like Israel was about to build a new Temple on top of an ancient muslim mosque site. This is why I am avoiding trying to say either side is to blame, however one side is at least acting in a civilized manor and one side is not. In this regard I support Israel defending its borders and protecting its citizens. The problem is that the Hamas and other terror organizations like to use civilians as cover, setting up their command centers and other important strategic sites in major urban centers, residential high-rises, schools and hospitals. There is no good way through this, no good outcome.

The thing that should scare everyone is that there is zero reason this cant happen in the US given the stream of military aged migrants walking across our border. I hope you all have a way to protect the ones you love.
    Now that we are over 6 months into this thought this was interesting. Israel is getting ready to sacrifice the red heifers and tear down the Muslim temple that stands on the site for the new Temple. The sacrifice is to cleanse the tools to build a temple that is supposed to usher in the end of times. Obviously, the method they went about this is wrong but the Dome of the Rock is sacred to Muslims. If it gets destroyed this will likely be the trigger for a much larger conflict.

The sacrifice has to occur by Passover. Buckle up.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 03-29-2024 at 05:03 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

just wondering what happened to travel through the straight of Hormuz(this was from 10/7, it really wasnt hard to see coming). If we are producing so much oil why are we importing from Russia?

Now that we are over 6 months into this thought this was interesting. Israel is getting ready to sacrifice the red heifers and tear down the Muslim temple that stands on the site for the new Temple. The sacrifice is to cleanse the tools to build a temple that is supposed to usher in the end of times. Obviously, the method they went about this is wrong but the Dome of the Rock is sacred to Muslims. If it gets destroyed this will likely be the trigger for a much larger conflict.

The sacrifice has to occur by Passover. Buckle up.
    I think it would be funny for them to go ahead, the muslim world to rise up in anger and attack them and in short order Israel pastes all of them so badly that they shut up again for 20 years or more.

Of course, Iran wants to nuke Israel and if they do, it would go real badly for Iran and the rest of the muslim wolrd as well because again, in short order, most of the muslim world would go up in smoke.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

This is a really big deal geo-politically. Biden leaving our oil reserves empty(17 days worth) could be a really terrible decision if the straight of Hormuz is blocked for any length of time. Major impact to global energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I think it would be funny for them to go ahead, the muslim world to rise up in anger and attack them and in short order Israel pastes all of them so badly that they shut up again for 20 years or more.

Of course, Iran wants to nuke Israel and if they do, it would go real badly for Iran and the rest of the muslim wolrd as well because again, in short order, most of the muslim world would go up in smoke.
    The British were also over-confident in their abilities vs an unconventional enemy. Iran is already one of the largest producers of weaponized drones.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard