Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics Of Gemstone IV

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Last edited by Anebriated; 10-23-2023 at 11:56 AM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I always find it funny how Americans who don't know anything about Gangs and Gang Lifestyle chalk it up to as being equated with being Black.

If they only knew how many White, Latin, Arab Gangs and many others are operating in this country right under their noses every day. None of which have anything to do with the Black Race.

The Term "Gangster" originates from White People. Not Blacks.

The first Gangs in America were White People. Even though they never made it about the White Race as a whole.

Gangsters themselves originate from the early 1900's, however it can be argued that the Cowboys were the first actual Gang Members in America, it wasn't until the Mafias (Whites at the top) where we see the organized crime in modern cities. Again, not started by a single Black group. All Whites.

The Blacks just adopted a Culture that was started by the Whites. Not the other way around.
    Last edited by MrKennedy; 10-23-2023 at 12:39 PM.

3. Default

Last edited by MrKennedy; 10-23-2023 at 12:54 PM.

4. Default

5. Default

The Aryan Brotherhood is the largest White Gang in America. It's tied in to the most powerful groups who run this entire country from behind the scenes. Including the FreeMasons.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrKennedy View Post
    They are absolutely ruthless.

They tried to kill me once just for sleeping in one of their parks that they ran. When I was going through some stuff.

I was put into the Hospital for 5 days, blind the entire time I was there.

I think I had to have a blood transfusion, before being rushed into emergency surgery to save my eye. Broken jaw as well.
    Last edited by MrKennedy; 10-23-2023 at 01:19 PM.

7. Default

They'll tell you that there is a reason behind their violence but the truth is, and they know that it's true, they like to kill People just for Sport.
    Last edited by MrKennedy; 10-23-2023 at 01:26 PM.

8. Default

Take it from me, don't ever get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKennedy View Post
    Take it from me, don't ever get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    You're nuttier than squirrel shit.

10. Default