Thread: Fix Skills

Default Fix Skills

Since I cannot log in with any of my accounts to view the events calendar I was curious if the fix skills is on target for release on the 20th?
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be. A note for all of you who are anxiously waiting for it though. As I remember it didn't actually get put in place until 10pm or something later on in the day.

*cough* FIXSKILLS was implemented at 8:45am (give or take a few minutes) this morning. About 14 hours off from when it came in last year. There goes my plan of using my fixskills from last year for a few hours...
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

I'm now 70 DS higher and sporting a lovely , shiny shield.

Originally posted by Drayal
    Good for you. Screw those rune staves.

Meges

Originally posted by Drayal
    I'm slightly pissed that I didn't use mine from last year last night as planned (I got drunk ). I was going to make Xyelin a brawler. I guess I'll do some tests to decide If I really want to use my new one for the same purpose. I'm worried about loosing magic ranks as he is an expert infuser. (and he loves lots of mana.) (and loves pwning at 111)(which is mainly due to runestave because all of the magical ranks.)(goodbye)
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

I still need to figure out how to fix my bard. She's viable now, but I'm not thrilled.

I don't imagine I"ll use a fix skills on my empath. She's pretty killer as she is. Too bad we can't pass them around!

.. the fix skills I mean. Not my empath.

choose really carefully man, DON'T fuck up your character.
    So ask around for details.

My sorc had to lose about 10 ranks of spell training, a crap load of perception and ALL arcane symbols (which I never ever used anyhow).
    I'm eternally thankful though. WOOHOO

You used the arcane for magic ranks, if not for scrolls, which is a moot point if you're not using the stick anymore.

With my bard, it's more a case of figuring what path I want to take her on. A lot of it is going to require RP rationalization. Which yes, I do give a shit about.