Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 108M exp Property cross realm Mount unlocks x/day spells Lumnis brooch etc

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I don’t expect that the HESS enchanting is eating into your typical high enchant market on average (heck, many people don’t even bother with 10x)
    That's exactly what it's doing though.

You illustrated it perfectly. It's cheaper to just buy the enchants directly at DR rather than seeking out a wizard who would need to use suffuse for the project, not to mention much faster unless the wizard already has the suffuse saved up.

And for projects that aren't quite that difficult, maybe more like a difficulty of 1000, it might even be cheaper to just buy cheap enchanting from a 500 bonus wizard and pay for the -500 difficulty pot at DR.

These pots are very much putting a hard cap on the price of wizard enchanting services. Like I said earlier I have easily lost out on dozens of sales because I tell people when it's cheaper to buy the -500 difficulty pot rather than paying me to use suffuse.

I used to convert my essence to suffuse if I reached the 200k cap and no one bought the essence before the next week started, but I ended up with over 1000 saved up suffuse because literally no one was buying suffuse, or if they were they were buying like maybe 10 or 20. It took me over a year to get rid of all of that saved up suffuse, which is why I don't bother saving up suffuse in advance anymore.

It's very rare someone buys suffuse from me, and it has to be because they can just directly upgrade their item without even needing a wizard, or they can buy a pot and make it so they can buy cheap essence from a much lower bonus wizard.

Now I know the problem isn't all because of these services, I'm sure part of the problem is because some people have already maxed out their items and aren't getting new ones that need new services.

The enchant certs have been in HESS since the very beginning. You've got it backwards.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I wish they'd add ensorcell and sanctification certs too, and GRIT certs, as if they mattered.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    The enchant certs have been in HESS since the very beginning. You've got it backwards.
    Doesn’t matter when they were released, they are still impacting wizard player services. As I said I never sold much suffuse to begin with.

Apparently the problem is the GMs decided to release suffuse but didn’t want it to impact sales at DR too much so they made suffuse way too expensive to convert. If 1 point of suffuse only cost 10 essence it would be much more competitive with these paid services.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-08-2023 at 03:55 PM.

So, how are those offers?

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    So, how are those offers?

Bump
    900 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    He's probably thinking of the 15x enchants that were added later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    900 dollars.
    901!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's probably thinking of the 15x enchants that were added later on.

901!

Just like a wizard...

Current high is $5k, but that's really just for the property (can't split)

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Current high is $5k, but that's really just for the property (can't split)
    Like Methais said earlier, you selling out is the canary in the coal mine. $5k might actually be the real price considering the current trajectory of the game.