Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 108M exp Property cross realm Mount unlocks x/day spells Lumnis brooch etc

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    At one point I had 130,000+ EXP in my head, waiting to absorb.
    That's why this is almost the same thing as just giving someone instant experience. Someone can just load up on a million experience and let their character sit at a table 24/7 for 17 days and they will have gained 1 million experience. Someone could theoretically cap in just 130 days doing this and it's all perfectly fine as far as game rules go.

I couldn't believe it when I read the 5000 experience was stackable. I can understand refreshable, sure, but stackable? What even anymore?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-08-2023 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Has it always been available off the shelf? I thought those were like rare prizes or something?

Why do people bother buying x10 enchant pots if they can just buy the enchant directly from an NPC?
    Always been there since day 1. It's expensive.150k for +5.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Always been there since day 1. It's expensive.150k for +5.
    Is there a limit? Like why do people even buy the expensive 10x pot then pay for enchanting if they can just buy this?

I guess if the item has a low difficulty it might still be cheaper to find a low level wizard, but for higher end stuff this seems to be the way to go.

Maybe this is why enchanting prices have fallen off a cliff lately, they have made it so easy to enchant everything.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-08-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Is there a limit? Like why do people even buy the expensive 10x pot then pay for enchanting if they can just buy this?

I guess if the item has a low difficulty it might still be cheaper to find a low level wizard, but for higher end stuff this seems to be the way to go.

Maybe this is why enchanting prices have fallen off a cliff lately, they have made it so easy to enchant everything.
    Who was out there making 150m off of 1 enchant? I think it's weakened because everything is already 10x. Most people buying 150k BS enchant certs are applying them to gear that player enchant can't reach.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 09-08-2023 at 01:36 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Who was out there making 150m off of 1 enchant?
    It's not 1 enchant, it's 5.

A couple years ago my high bonus wizard was selling essence for 100 silvers per point easily, that would be 90m to take an item from +45 to +50. I'm not sure how much a 10x pot is but isn't it like 20m? 110m including the pot.

Sure it's still cheaper to go with a player, but not really that much, but mostly I was referring to people who have more difficult items that would require some suffuse.

This probably explains why these days that same wizard is lucky to get 70 silvers per point, sometimes I have to let it go for 50. Selling enchants at DR puts a hard cap on prices flat out, then with those -500 difficulty potions it further depresses the value of wizard player services.

It's not 1 enchant, it's 5.

A couple years ago my high bonus wizard was selling essence for 100 silvers per point easily, that would be 90m to take an item from +45 to +50. I'm not sure how much a 10x pot is but isn't it like 20m? 110m including the pot.

Sure it's still cheaper to go with a player, but not really that much, but mostly I was referring to people who have more difficult items that would require some suffuse.

This probably explains why these days that same wizard is lucky to get 70 silvers per point, sometimes I have to let it go for 50. Selling enchants at DR puts a hard cap on prices flat out, then with those -500 difficulty potions it further depresses the value of wizard player services.
    fwiw my bonus is 670... and i have some suffused, I got told by several people that I was charging to much asking for 60...

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    fwiw my bonus is 670... and i have some suffused, I got told by several people that I was charging to much asking for 60...
    Yeah my wizard's bonus is 944 and sometimes I have to sell it for 50 per just to sell it so I don't have to suffuse it. I do get 70 per sometimes but even that is pretty rare these days.

I didn't even realize until a few months ago that those -500 difficulty potions for wizard enchanting is good for 5 casts, I thought it was just 1 cast each. So a 900 bonus wizard is just as good as a 400 bonus wizard if someone buys one of those pots first, which in many cases is more cost efficient to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    I stopped advertising because I don't even get bites at 50 anymore with 618 bonus and whatever amount I have suffused.

The bright side is silvers are worthless trash now anyway, so there's that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Has it always been available off the shelf? I thought those were like rare prizes or something?

Why do people bother buying x10 enchant pots if they can just buy the enchant directly from an NPC?
    Yes, and both +1 (30k) and +5 (150k) exist. They’re really for those projects where the difficulty is too high to justify the player cost for essence + suffuse + unlock potions. My bow was pretty tricked out and after GUB it was at something like 1300 difficulty. So my options were unlock + 500 difficulty potion + fees, or HESS. Outside of the extremes though, it’s pretty prohibitive. I don’t expect that the HESS enchanting is eating into your typical high enchant market on average (heck, many people don’t even bother with 10x)

(heck, many people don’t even bother with 10x)

I don't know if this is what you meant, but I've very rarely taken any of my personal gear above +40 but I'm frugal and never needed it.