Thread: 108M exp Property cross realm Mount unlocks x/day spells Lumnis brooch etc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sthrockmorton View Post
    Wyrom did point out.... if you actually do the runs associated with a 25 count book (which is what the NPC took for the 5k experience) - you gained WAY more experience. You also lose out on all the loot when using the NPC, which was substantial.
    The NPC was a "i don't have the time, but i still want to buy stuff" option for folks. Less rewards, but got the Bloodscrip.
    Comparing apples to oranges. First, almost no one was sitting around till clear before doing another run, so the "way more" premise is largely inaccurate. Additionally, the more accurate comparison is to stick to people who don't have time to do the runs themselves. They weren't getting any experience out of books they were selling to other players who did have time, and getting zero EXP in return. That's me in that buyer group, buying from some of the people complaining here. Of course I'm going to take the BS at a set rate AND 5000 EXP per book. At one point I had 130,000+ EXP in my head, waiting to absorb. It took almost a week to get back to zero. There's no question it changes the game for a lot of people.

For me, the biggest drawback was that I had to wait a week to play with my new stuff. That and I spent too much.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 09-08-2023 at 12:01 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.