Thread: Buying a Crown (suitable for a King)

Default Buying a Crown (suitable for a King)

Hi Folks:

My only RP item.

I am in the market for a crown. This must be a nice crown.

My budget is high, so wring in the offers. Post or PM.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

I have a circlet, +12 DB. Looks nice. Very royal.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I have a circlet, +12 DB. Looks nice. Very royal.
    What is +12 DB?

Is this an enhancive?
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

a crown for king

A golden paper crown.

>l crown
    There appears to be something written on it.

>read crown
    In the common language it reads:
    Property of Burger King

I'll let you have it for the low low price of 500m.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-02-2023 at 06:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not interested in your junk.

I just acquired a nice greathelm, so consider this thread obsolete. No more crown for me.

I will scarf down some BK though if you're buying.

8. Default

This must be the same weirdo that is doing the faux bible verses on lnet and ESP net.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    This must be the same weirdo that is doing the faux bible verses on lnet and ESP net.
    Same dude that hit someone up to buy coins, tried to short them on the payment, then had a total meltdown when the seller told them to fuck off.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Can I get a price check on Heavily Crit Padded Half Plate? Same for Heavily Crit Padded and Heavily Damage Padded Half Plate? Also, how much for enchanted of the same... (5x and above).

Striving for big goals here.