Thread: Bloodscrip for sale, $2.28/k

Default Bloodscrip for sale, $2.28/k

Find Dergoatean on LNet, or goat.000 (formerly Dergoatean#6670) on Discord. I'm not great about PMs here but I might see them.

No need for a big transaction. Rates are good for 10k+.

Edit: No more $2.28 bloodscrip for now.
    Last edited by Goat; 08-24-2023 at 01:25 AM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Goat, love you bud but... we've all been selling at $2.35. Why are you undercutting prices to the point that you don't make a cent on what you bought? Are you counting on eventually selling silvers? Cause you undercut silver prices too... I am not sure where you are making money here and you are definitely screwing the pooch for the rest of us that have been making money...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue'n It View Post
    Goat, love you bud but... we've all been selling at $2.35. Why are you undercutting prices to the point that you don't make a cent on what you bought? Are you counting on eventually selling silvers? Cause you undercut silver prices too... I am not sure where you are making money here and you are definitely screwing the pooch for the rest of us that have been making money...

Loser, let him sell for what he wants. The people buying it are players in this community too. Getting gouged because you sit around all day running a sewer script. Get a job.

> Why are you undercutting prices to the point that you don't make a cent on what you bought?
    If I do not have a reason, I will not tell you why.
    If I do have a reason, I will not want to explain to others, and so I will not tell you why.
    You are welcome to speculate on which is the case.

> you are definitely screwing the pooch for the rest of us that have been making money
    Your profits do not concern me.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    > Why are you undercutting prices to the point that you don't make a cent on what you bought?
    If I do not have a reason, I will not tell you why.
    If I do have a reason, I will not want to explain to others, and so I will not tell you why.
    You are welcome to speculate on which is the case.

> you are definitely screwing the pooch for the rest of us that have been making money
    Your profits do not concern me.
    best post on these forums

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Loser, let him sell for what he wants. The people buying it are players in this community too. Getting gouged because you sit around all day running a sewer script. Get a job.
    second best post on these forums

7. Default

Lol pulling his punches for sure