Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    So anyone opening up a betting line on if Trump "Epstein's" himself while he's in holding?

They're saying they're just going to process him like they do everyone else... meaning he'll be in the chute with all the murderers and crackheads.

Wonder how they'll explain that one... if it happens.
    I haven’t been keeping up with the latest, but Secret Service isn’t going in there with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I haven’t been keeping up with the latest, but Secret Service isn’t going in there with him?
    I have no idea... the quote from the Fulton County Jail says they're going to process him like everyone else. So, /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    o/u on trump's weight? think he's the fattest ex-president?

I say 277. Probably not the fattest, but certainly the yuuuuuugest
    So now you're fat shaming? You racist, misogynist, transphobic, sexist bastard.

If Lizzo has taught us anything, BIG is BEAUTIFUL!

You should be banned from all platforms for your hate speech. You Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Word playa. Look at the list of incumbents in the last 50 years who lost reelection, and ask yourself a simple question. What do they all have in common?

Hint:

All of them, even Gerald Ford, ran for reelection at a time when the economy was faltering. One theory is that voters punish the incumbent when the economy is faltering. Another theory is that voters vote for the incumbent without paying much attention when things are going well and, when things are not going well, take time to consider the challenger. If the second theory is correct, then how would voters react in a Trump/Biden rematch?

o/u on trump's weight? think he's the fattest ex-president?

I say 277. Probably not the fattest, but certainly the yuuuuuugest

That reminds me of Big Steve. That was the nickname of the 22nd and 24th President, Grover Cleveland, who weighed 275 pounds. He had the distinction of being the second heaviest President ever and the only President to serve nonconsecutive terms. Trump is trying to copy him.

Imagine voting for this clown? Conservatives hated Barack Obama and minorities so much they voted for this scumbag.

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/...676428195?s=20
    Imagine having meltdowns every day over a guy who will never know you exist.

Oh wait, you don't have to imagine that because you've been living it for 7 years.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Dude don't pretend that the poll number cited in the article you linked said something other than what they do and you won't get called out. Linking an entirely different poll to make your argument because your prior source didn't pan out is disingenuous.
    Even time4fun thinks you're stupid.

Think about that for a moment.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    HAHAHA... your PM is hilarious:

You're such an Internet Tough "guy"!

Like I said before: Fucking faggot retard.
    Actual photo of shaft:

shaft you dumbass, get a grip
    Last edited by Methais; 08-23-2023 at 10:18 AM.

231,000,000 Views, and still counting. The Biggest Video on Social Media, EVER, more than double the Super Bowl! But please excuse me, I have to start getting ready to head down to Atlanta, Georgia, where Murder and other Violent Crimes have reached levels never seen before, to get ARRESTED by a Radical Left, Lowlife District Attorney, Fani Willis, for A PERFECT PHONE CALL, and having the audacity to challenge a RIGGED & STOLEN ELECTION. THE EVIDENCE IS IRREFUTABLE! ARREST TIME: 7:30 P.M.
    It feels like we're starting all over with him, going back to the first day of his Presidency, mostly remembered because of Sean Spicer's bizarre press briefing in which he angrily claimed the crowd at Trump's inauguration was larger than the crowd at Obama's inauguration. Do you believe Trump is exaggerating again?

Also, Baby Shark has 13 billion views.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    It feels like we're starting all over with him, going back to the first day of his Presidency, mostly remembered because of Sean Spicer's bizarre press briefing in which he angrily claimed the crowd at Trump's inauguration was larger than the crowd at Obama's inauguration. Do you believe Trump is exaggerating again?

Also, Baby Shark has 13 billion views.
    The attendance of Trump’s first inauguration are going to be rookie numbers in comparison to his second inauguration.