Thread: [Armor]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Last edited by Alastir; 08-18-2023 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    a suit of veniom armor (ASG 12 - Brigandine armor) for 40kbs.

(It costs about 40kbs to add 10 CER buying 20 services over 7.5 service windows)
    (Takes about a year and a half though!)
    The idea that every single HCP item in the game is worth 40K BS. ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    The idea that every single HCP item in the game is worth 40K BS. ROFL.
    Depending on what you value bloodscrip at, 40kbs is equal to 28-32m silvers, which 6x 10 CER has sold for pretty often.

+15 TD (perm) (175kbs * 3 = 525kbs
    So a +5 TD item is now worth 175k BS? lol.

"...sunk into gemstone like a tick" Aren't those your own words calling yourself a parasite on the game?
    Last edited by Ramrod; 08-15-2023 at 05:40 PM.

So a +5 TD item is now worth 175k BS? lol.

"...sunk into gemstone like a tick" Aren't those your own words calling yourself a parasite on the game?

Please find someone else to take your mental illness out on. I'm not interested.

Please find someone else to take your mental illness out on. I'm not interested.
    Do I need to rehash your epic meltdown post to show who's mentally ill here?

Look, we all know that you've scammed people, ripped people off and you're here overcharging. You posted in detail about how your income is based on GS sales. Don't get all butthurt when someone calls you out on it. You could always, ya know, get a real job.

If you're not overcharging, then buy my +5 TD shield for the 175k BS you say it's worth in this very thread. Hell, I'll cut you a deal at 150k BS.

Look, we all know that you've scammed people, ripped people off and you're here overcharging. You posted in detail about how your income is based on GS sales. Don't get all butthurt when someone calls you out on it. You could always, ya know, get a real job.

If you're not overcharging, then buy my +5 TD shield for the 175k BS you say it's worth in this very thread. Hell, I'll cut you a deal at 150k BS.
    Oh shit

Cool. Have fun with that.