Thread: WTT trade an S6 for an S2 & an S3...

1. Default WTT trade an S6 for an S2 & an S3...

The S6 will be available in a week from a cleric with 380 bonus. The S2 and S3 are on 511 difficulty item. PM me.

....you want 225k of higher powered juice for 200k of lower powered juice? Is this a typo situation?

3. Default

380 bonus...probably 3m per week right now? So 200k is about 12m of services.
    661 bonus... probably 5m per week right now (maybe higher). So 175k is about 17.5m of services.

Props to you if you can pull it off!

Edit: Adjusted the 661 bonus request with Winter's help on the math below....
    Last edited by Sthrockmorton; 08-03-2023 at 09:53 AM.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

S2 is 75k devotion S3 is 100k so they're looking to trade an s6 200k Holy Fire for 175k devotion of higher difficulty. OP you're best off selling the Holy Fire and making up the difference with someone whose capped their essence but doesn't want to suffuse it. I personally wouldn't take less than 15m for Holy Fire at any difficulty because of the steep lore requirement.

Also like the others have mentioned, devotion that requires a 661+ bonus is going to be pretty pricey this close to Duskruin, the richer players tend to drain the community's service resources fast leaving a bit of a drought for everyone else.

5. Default

Thanks for the advice. Leafiara is selling her 617 bonus cleric's devotion for 4m per week and her 744 cleric for 4.5 million. What I'm asking doesn't seem that unreasonable. I'm not that keen on getting rid of the S6 since I have an item that could use it. I'd rather have the S2 and S3, but I'm good either way.

6. Default

Trade done. Thanks for the "great" advice.

7. Default

Don't think anyone gave you "advice" - just showed the math! Matter of fact, I even said "props to you if you can pull this off!"

Props to you my man! Very well done. I'm all for folks finding ways to get things that benefit all parties!
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii