Thread: WTB High-end Longbow

1. Default WTB High-end Longbow

I’ve been away for awhile and coming back I was looking for an upgrade.

If I remember right my current bow is 6x sephwir, 5x ensorc and some additional sighting services. Looking for something higher end now that they made the archery changes. Not sure what’s available or changed the past few years.

PM or reply with what you have available and a price. Thanks.

There are probably only about 6534555209864 high end long bows for sale at the moment. You might get lucky. Leff is selling a nice for a good price fyi.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

But I want high-end gear for low-end prices! (35k or 35% of cost to build, the pawnshop way)
    Last edited by zhagen; 07-28-2023 at 09:19 PM.

silver-hued ruic longbow carved with intricate elemental runes - 7x, T5, 10 CER, 2-slot fusion with +9 dex stat and +7 ranged bonus T3 (old-style, non-degrading) orbs

Pm if interested
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

5. Default

Found what I was looking for. Thanks for all the PMs / offers.