Thread: new bard service

Default new bard service

I heard there was a new bard service in the works, anyone mind cross posting the plans here for discussion?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I did see it posted somewhere on discord last week, I don't think it's pinned so you might have to sift through a load of nonsense to find it. It's 4 percent chance per tier to get a combat reroll, B6 allows you store any open rolls that the service saved you from then you can use it against an opponent at will.

I would have expected something like this to only apply to the same rolls that song of luck applies to.

But the expectations based on the info released to date seems to be about ALL "combat rolls," which is much more broad than song of luck ( think song of luck applies to maneuvers, CMANs, and lockpicking only)

So, any news on this?

Since all bard unlocks are going to be permanent now, there ought to be some kind of legacy bonus for items that were permanently unlocked prior to the change. I think a minor bonus to item difficulty would be a good legacy bonus. Say, -25 to item difficulty for any items that were permanently unlocked prior to the change.

Any thoughts, or new info regarding the future of bard batter?

5. Default

It sounds a bit like 540 for Wizard's, but will be for AS/DS, CS, TD, CMAN, etc. and will activate even on a successful attack giving you a reroll. Don't recall if it is a reroll with a bonus or just a reroll. can be applied to items in tiers "B0-B6"(or perhaps L for Luck) to increase the % rate of activation also something about it being applied to trinkets in place of or in addition to gear. So basically everyone will want a B6 wearable moldy bone.