Thread: I wonder why you don't hear about this more

Default I wonder why you don't hear about this more

So why isn't this blown up all over the news?

Is it because he might be Trans?
    Or is it because he is a BLM activist?
    Maybe because he isn't white?

Hummmmmmmmm, Straight white guy defends himself against attackers in Kenosha and it's headline news for almost a year, this piece of shit guns down 4 in short order, runs down and guns down a fifth and not much about it past 24 hours out. It's almost as if there is an agenda and he doesn't fit the narrative so he has to be expunged from the media.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/kimbra...-of-killing-5/
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So why isn't this blown up all over the news?

Is it because he might be Trans?
    Or is it because he is a BLM activist?
    Maybe because he isn't white?

Hummmmmmmmm, Straight white guy defends himself against attackers in Kenosha and it's headline news for almost a year, this piece of shit guns down 4 in short order, runs down and guns down a fifth and not much about it past 24 hours out. It's almost as if there is an agenda and he doesn't fit the narrative so he has to be expunged from the media.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/kimbra...-of-killing-5/

Seran is still waiting for instructions on what to think about this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

because it'll be really hard to try and spin this as a gun issue, instead of a very clear mental health issue.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Honestly I wish the media wouldn’t go into the identity or politics of any of these murdering sons of bitches. Fame / infamy is what a lot of these killers desire. I don’t give a shit whether it’s a right wing Neo-Nazi or a left wing Antifa indiscriminately shooting at people. They are all domestic terrorists. We should stop giving them the attention they seek and stop projecting blame for their actions on entire groups of people. Fuck this piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    because it'll be really hard to try and spin this as a gun issue, instead of a very clear mental health issue.
    It's never a gun issue, it's always a mental health/criminal piece of shit issue. But the press never wastes a good chance to push their narrative.B
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Honestly I wish the media wouldn’t go into the identity or politics of any of these murdering sons of bitches. Fame / infamy is what a lot of these killers desire. I don’t give a shit whether it’s a right wing Neo-Nazi or a left wing Antifa indiscriminately shooting at people. They are all domestic terrorists. We should stop giving them the attention they seek and stop projecting blame for their actions on entire groups of people. Fuck this piece of shit.
    I would like it of there were restrictions on how much you can publicize these pieces of shit too.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.