Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeSantis Vows to Rename Fort Liberty to Fort Bragg

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yeah fuck those defeated rebels! We should also blow up the Crazy Horse memorial in South Dakota. Replace it with a giant sculpture of US Army officer George Armstrong Custer to commemorate his valiant last stand against those savage belligerents.

Seran be like:
    I mean, the Confederate sympathizers in the Republican party is a strange problem to minimize. Are you too one of those people who sympathizes with treason?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I mean, the Confederate sympathizers in the Republican party is a strange problem to minimize. Are you too one of those people who sympathizes with treason?
    You have a strange way of looking at history... This was settled over 150 years ago. See the (cancelled) trial of Jefferson Davis. Confederate soldiers were not convicted of treason.

The irony of you accusing others of supporting "treason" while you blindly defend Biden selling out the country 24/7.

^ No thoughts on this? Big shocker. I'm sure you're waiting for MSNBC to tell you how to respond, since you don't have any actual thoughts at all to begin with.

Stop worrying dude. Latrin might be trying to take your title this week, but your retard belt is seriously not in any danger.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-27-2023 at 02:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You are a confederate sympathizer, you literally run cover for the political party that supported the south. It's not just a coincidence that all the paintings removed from the Whitehouse were democrats.

Shouldn't you be demanding that the Democrat party be abolished?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Also Seran:

6. Default

Was hoping there would be a Ft. Benevidez. Ft Bragg would have been the perfect place

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez