Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: On All that is Yet to Come

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think the answer is no one cares but you. After two weeks to flatten the curve turned into two years, I pretty much am throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The government lies to us all the time, nonstop. I'll make my own assessments and take the advice of my doctor then decide what to do in this situation, which is I'm done with the vax.
    if your premise is that the government lies nonstop, why would you conclude from the government saying everything is fine that everything is fine?

if you are dismissing what the government says entirely, how many people do you (or your doctor) think are dying from COVID right now?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    How many is just a number. The real question is; who is it killing and why?

AIDS killed a lot of people back in the day but if you weren’t a faggot, lived in Africa, or liked fucking big bootie bitches in the ass there was little to worry about. This time and this virus it’s the elderly and the weak (pre existing health conditions) being targeted.

I work out, eat well, quit smoking years back, and ain’t trying to collect Social Security anytime soon. Covid wants none of this healthy late 30s big swinging dick.

That is how I make my risk assessment. Now a question for you, why do you willingly choose to live your life in fear?
    of course you turn to bigotry, because this is the prescribed way to get what you think of as liberals to yell at you, and if they're yelling at you it's you that's the calm intellectual one. this is the first way you're wrong, although it is a whopper

of course you assume that COVID deaths are targeted to pre existing conditions, because if you checked the stats you might find out that 88% of COVID deaths were among those without them in the last recorded year, and that would mean that it actually was you living in fear, of the truth, and that's impossible. this is the second way you're wrong

of course you cling to the (imagined) low danger you are in, as opposed to the danger you pose to others - you pretend that a mask you wear is for your protection as opposed to everyone around you, you pretend that if you don't have symptoms you're not contagious, knowing full well both of those are complete malarky. this is the third way you're wrong

and, of course, none of these address your fundamental ignorance: you point out that you're a low % of a low % of a low %... but you can't bring yourself to address that this is meaningless if you don't know of what the % is

1000 = 1% of 1% of 1% of 1,000,000,000
    10 = 100% of 10

one of those numbers is bigger than the other, so if you don't know the "of" number, you don't know anything at all

which is why, of course, you won't open your eyes or unblock your ears
    until it's too late for the people you love
    which is a rough deal for you, but
    a REALLY rough deal for them

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What? Like I know you want to make sense.. but your bizarre combination of crippling fear and complete social ineptitude make you sound completely unhinged.

Also, what happened to your shift key?

I have literally ZERO guilt for anything, since I didn't pollute my body with an unproven vaccine and haven't infected anyone. I've had covid at least once that I know of.. but I had a headache one day that I took advil for.. so that might make twice.

Listen Sally, you stay under your bed while the rest of the world moves on. Keep getting boosters.. because Big Pharma needs sheep like you to stay profitable.
    if someone had asked you in 2019 how many people you'd infected with the flu over the past three years, you'd have answered that you didn't know - everyone would! how could we possibly know?

that you declare you know for sure you have infected literally ZERO people in the last three years with a dramatically more contagious disease speaks more eloquently to your guilt than i ever could

it is pitiful, and you have my pity, and despite years of evidence to the contrary you even have my hope

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My favorite part was Latrin claiming he was right when he said masks work, vaccines work, shutdowns work.. when the rest of the world is wondering why we listened to the "experts" who were so wrong for most of this.
    what i said was that i warned in august 2021 that something bad was going to happen because of COVID. did something bad happen after august 2021 because of COVID, or not?

what i also said was that i warned in 2020 about COVID and you dismissed it with the same verbiage you're using now. did that happen, or not?

these are obviously rhetorical questions for the reasons described in the post above, but it's worth being clear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    of course you turn to bigotry
    Wut?

Interestingly enough it was the same Anthony Fauci that spread disinformation about AID's that spread disinformation about COVID.

Is Fauci a bigot too or do you have a Fauci temple under your bed?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

of course you turn to bigotry, because this is the prescribed way to get what you think of as liberals to yell at you, and if they're yelling at you it's you that's the calm intellectual one. this is the first way you're wrong, although it is a whopper

of course you assume that COVID deaths are targeted to pre existing conditions, because if you checked the stats you might find out that 88% of COVID deaths were among those without them in the last recorded year, and that would mean that it actually was you living in fear, of the truth, and that's impossible. this is the second way you're wrong

of course you cling to the (imagined) low danger you are in, as opposed to the danger you pose to others - you pretend that a mask you wear is for your protection as opposed to everyone around you, you pretend that if you don't have symptoms you're not contagious, knowing full well both of those are complete malarky. this is the third way you're wrong

and, of course, none of these address your fundamental ignorance: you point out that you're a low % of a low % of a low %... but you can't bring yourself to address that this is meaningless if you don't know of what the % is

10 = 100% of 10

one of those numbers is bigger than the other, so if you don't know the "of" number, you don't know anything at all

A few things L:

1) I can’t hear you yell at me on the PC. Well I do hear Time4Fun, but only because she bolds & caps a lot of words in walls of text with a distinct condescending tone. Anyways, what you described is not my strategy. I’m crude. I can be an asshole. I don’t think of myself as a bigot, and disappointed to hear you think of me as so.

2) I noticed in your response you conveniently left out the part about the elderly. Tell me smarty pants, what percentage of reported Covid deaths represent the age group of under 50? Under 40? I know you know, and now you know that I know.

3) Let’s pretend for a moment that everything you say is correct. How do you propose we solve this problem? You want me to quit going to work? You want my children to stop going to school? You want to live in a world of intolerance like some Islamic nations that require women to cover their faces at all times? You want to cripple our economy and permanently erase millions of small businesses? You want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety? Tell me L, is your life so grand & wonderful that you feel you have the legitimacy to tell other people how to live theirs?

4) I hate to shit on your cold cuts, but if any of your answers to #3 are yes… I emphatically refuse. I’d much rather risk dying of Covid than to submit my life in your new normal, and I am not alone.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-21-2023 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

the tags on this thread, lolz
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10 = 100% of 10

You're gonna have to try harder than that if you're trying to take Seran's retard championship title away.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I have nothing against anyone that takes the vax, but I just don't feel it is right for ME.
    I worry about its quick release to the public.
    I worry about its side effects, which the jury is still out on.
    I worry about what its effects on older folks like me who are on lots of meds would be.

I just...doubt the science behind the vaxxes.

10. Default

everybody was kung flu fighting, dididi dit dit dee, it was manufactured in china, dididi dit dit dee
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal