Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded ;character-planner

Default Uploaded ;character-planner

Plan out your character with this nifty little script!

Script can tell you what your stats will look like at a certain level as well as how many PTPs and MTPs you'll have at that level.

You can also plan how you want to train your character. Enter how many skill ranks you want per level for each skill you want and the script will tell you how many skill ranks you would have at a particular level and will tell you if you'll have enough training points at that level.

So download today and get to planning!

More features are planned for the future. Check out the "Planned Features" tab in the script for more information.

I have a lot more features planned out. Also taking suggestions on other features to add. Also also let me know if you notice anything wrong with any calculations or anything.

Also uploaded a new version already that won't crash the FE if you try to load a file that doesn't exist.

Uploaded new version!

Version 3: Added a Stats tab to track all sorts of nifty stats

4. Default

Feature Request

I’d like the ability to plan my character based off of inputted EXP. It takes your normal exp and ascension exp as parameters and then you can plan both. Maybe add +10/25/50k exp buttons in place of the level one.
    Elementary my dear Watson!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Feature Request

I’d like the ability to plan my character based off of inputted EXP. It takes your normal exp and ascension exp as parameters and then you can plan both. Maybe add +10/25/50k exp buttons in place of the level one.
    Interesting idea. I'll look into it.

Another update already?! You betcha!

Version 4: There is now an option to enter your regular experience and your TPs will be adjusted based on your experience. So now you can plan your character based on experience instead of just level.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Another update already?! You betcha!

Version 4: There is now an option to enter your regular experience and your TPs will be adjusted based on your experience. So now you can plan your character based on experience instead of just level.
    Thanks for that update!!
    Elementary my dear Watson!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Thanks for that update!!
    You betcha!

I was going to wait for a bigger update before I uploaded a new version, but earlier I noticed a bug with the Stats tab not updating properly so I decided to push out an update now.

Version 5: Added more tabs for skills in the Main tab and moved skills around to more closely match how skills are listed when setting goals at an inn.

Version 5: Fixed bug with Stats tab not updating properly.

Uploaded a new version!

Version 6: Added Ascension skills. Plan out your Ascension skills!
    Version 6: Added CMAN skills. Plan out your CMAN skills!
    Version 6: You can now plan out your Ascension Experience. This will also adjust how many ATPs you have.
    Version 6: Updated skill cost text so it displays costs depending if you're 1xing, 2xing, or 3xing a skill.

I'm fairly certain I didn't break anything with this update, but who knows with me? Let me know if you notice anything amiss.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-11-2023 at 04:38 PM.