Thread: Looking for a Cool Longbow

1. Default Looking for a Cool Longbow

Greetings all!

I have been away for a few years. Now that I am back I am looking for a cool Longbow.
    I know "Cool" is subjective but because of my absence my current standard 7x longbow is not killing same or +1-3 level critters like it did.
    It now takes 5-20 shots to kill those same creatures I was killing in just a few shots.
    So I guess "Cool" will mean an upgrade to hunting and killing rather than the scripts the longbow may provide.
    I am guessing higher enchant, CER, flares, sanct. etc. is what I should be looking for.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

If you have something for sale please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Before dropping millions on a new bow, I'd look at your tactics, cause it sounds like you're doing something different than you were prior to your break. There's nothing wrong with getting a better bow, but once you're using a 7x bow you're not going to notice the kind of improvement you're looking for just by getting a better one.

>l my longbow
    There appears to be something written on it.

>read my longbow
    It reads:
    Property of Arthur Fonzarelli

MB: 500m
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Agree with Nothing. ranged and arrows were tweaked, cmans. if you are a ranger I mean the spells as a whole changed up quite a bit.

5. Default

Thanks for the advice everyone!

6. Default

Found a Cool Bow.

It reads:
    Property of Fonzi

Under 100m!