Thread: How did this happens?

Default How did this happens?

I cast 405 at this torc, then tried to recall it's loresong. Somehow without entering any commands lich removed it and dropped it?

these 3 scripts running

--- Lich: infomon, keepalive_new, invite

Code:
    >inv
    You are wearing a pink pearl studded iron torc, a topaz-inset silver talisman, a fine pewter ring, an opal and aquamarine pin, an engraved gold pin, an opal-inset platinum necklace, a tall black conjurer's hat, a serpentine star ruby earcuff, an autumnal brown cloak embroidered with bark-toned twigs, a malachite-set sterling silver buckle, a vaalin and faenor turtle figure, a lead-bound leather badge, a mechanical sylvan pin, a pierced heart crested vultite shield, a lacquered black rattan back-basket, some flowing cotton robes, a thick gold ring, a sturdy dark leather tool satchel, a rounded copper flask, and some black leather pants tightly laced with corded cat gut tipped with dragonseye sapphire panthers.

[Click INVENTORY HELP for more options.]
    >prep 405
    You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >cast my torc
    You gesture at a pink pearl studded iron torc.
    You sense that the torc is a magic item that holds the spell "Spirit Warding II" with 11 charges.
    It is a mage empowerable item.
    You determine the studded iron torc can hold an additional 327 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 18 charges.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    >
    Barjnibus just wandered up a dusty path.
    >
    Aqaar just wandered up a dusty path.
    >
    Barjnibus gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
    >
    Barjnibus makes a complex gesture.
    Barjnibus suddenly looks more powerful.
    >
    Barjnibus traces a simple symbol as he reverently calls upon the power of his patron...
    >
    Barjnibus makes a complex gesture.
    Barjnibus acquires a look of determination and appears more clearly focused.
    >
    Barjnibus just wandered down a dusty path.
    >
    You remove a pink pearl studded iron torc from around your neck.
    You drop a pink pearl studded iron torc.
    >recall torc
    Barjnibus just wandered up a dusty path.
    >
    You are unable to recall the studded iron torc's loresong.  Perhaps a bard should work on it first?
    >
    You feel at full magical power again.
    >
    Telluride just arrived.
    >
    The green frog sits down.
    >rem torc
    >
    You aren't wearing that.
    >get torc
    You pick up a pink pearl studded iron torc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

Do you use Wrayth? With links turned on? Accidental click + drag is my best guess

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Do you use Wrayth? With links turned on? Accidental click + drag is my best guess
    That would be my guess too. Most Lich scripts would list the name of the script performing the actions.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-20-2023 at 01:15 AM.

Yeah I use Wrayth, that mustt be what it was, what a useful feature o_O. Thanks for restoring my confidence that Lich wasn't running rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-