Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GMs triggering hunts now to bust you for scripting

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Makkah = Maliku. He's pushing 40 and still thinks he's a white gangsta. And he drinks jizz regularly according to his mom.

That makes perfect sense, he's been on my dick in game for some reason, always looking for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    That makes perfect sense, he's been on my dick in game for some reason, always looking for attention.
    Lol, dude you put a hidden "ignore Maliku" line in one of the scripts you released publically. I'm living rent-fucking-free in a penthouse suite in your head. Go piss your little panties about AFK script checks some more. And considering I was the only one that posted something "positive" about this in the thread, it was pretty obvious that was me rep'ing. Keep being a brilliant one though!
    Last edited by Makkah; 05-13-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Lol, dude you put a hidden "ignore Maliku" line in one of the scripts you released publically. I'm living rent-fucking-free in a penthouse suite in your head. Go piss your little panties about AFK script checks some more. And considering I was the only one that posted something "positive" about this in the thread, it was pretty obvious that was me rep'ing. Keep being a brilliant one though!
    A) The "ignore Maliku" in the script was funny as shit.
    B) You literally whined to me because my script pulled you up one time while out hunting. Talk about living rent free in someone's head. To this day I still have no fucking clue who you are or what your problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Lol that script thing was just me trolling like a year ago when you were trying to talk to me on lnet every single day for some reason, I forgot all about it but it prolly made you cum when you found out, since you seem get off on getting noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Makkah = Maliku. He's pushing 40 and still thinks he's a white gangsta. And he drinks jizz regularly according to his mom.

should have at least used the pic of him pulling his goalie.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

A) It was funny. I literally laughed when someone told me about it.
    B) U wot m8

7. Default

Maliku is about as gangstah as a jizz pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanthil View Post
    Maliku is about as gangstah as a jizz pie.
    How did you react when you got banned from afk scripting yday? I can literally envision you screaming in rage, doing donuts in your feces-covered Rascal, damning Itzel's existance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    should have at least used the pic of him pulling his goalie.
    HE WAS GETTING CHANGED BRO!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible