Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temporal warsword

Default Temporal warsword

I'd like to eventually trade this for another version when it gets found/won: axe, falchion, longsword, short sword, or dagger.

A black temporal warsword engulfed with flames

It imparts a bonus of +100 more than usual.
    It has been infused with the power of a fire elemental.
    It appears to weigh about 5 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 120,000,000 silvers.
    It is predominantly crafted of air.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,367 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has a temporarily unlocked loresong by Historical for 8 days, 16 hours and 48 minutes.

It requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.
    It has been mainly crafted out of air.

It has a small enchanter's glyph.

"One Hundred Seconds" is a new temporal weapon. Bastard sword base. Enchant (and flares) can be "set" between +1 and +100 determined by game TIME and Unix. Once set, it lasts for a 24 hour period, resetting to +1 afterwards.

You clench your temporal warsword and slice into the air before you, cutting into the fabric of time. As you pull back your warsword, it has a black glow engulfed with flames.
    Last edited by evasive1; 05-24-2023 at 06:22 PM.

2. Default

It has been mainly crafted out of air.
    Respect.

I have the falchion version. But I am keeping it for the foreseeable future. Just an fyi.

I've been out of the loop, how does this weapon work? You set it and it has that enchant all day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Yep that's pretty much it. I'll leave some of the coded fun up to others to figure out, but it's nothing too crazy.

Playing with my lance this last week or so I don't see myself giving that up either, good luck with future stuff! I would not be surprised to see these go for double or triple at the next auction
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

I wanna use this with my talons.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Wonder why yours weighs so much? Mine is under a pound.

Really? My warpike was 15lbs, got it down to 8 with notes but under a pound would be nice
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.