Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T5 Sigil Staff & T5 Mana-Infused Doubles (both max unlocked)

Default T5 Sigil Staff & T5 Mana-Infused Doubles (both max unlocked)

T5 Sigil Staff (sigil-carved glowbark runestaff)
    - 6x Acuity
    - S6 Holy Fire Sanctified
    - T5 Ensorcelled
    - Enchant: +30
    - Scroll spell slots: 6 (max unlock)
    - Max Light
    - Permanent Loresong Unlocked
    - Cost to build: 475k BS at DR (356m at the 750/1k rate) plus 95m for the sanctification/ensorcell/enchant
    ASKING PRICE: 365m or 521k BS

T5 Mana-Infused Doubles (some ensigiled leather hunts)
    - S6 Holy Fire Sanctified
    - Enchant: +20
    - 3.2 CER Crit (32 services, 10 in the current window)
    - Max Light
    - Permanent Loresong Unlocked
    - Cost to build: 676k BS at DR (507m at the 750/1k rate) plus 60m for the WPS/Sanct
    ASKING PRICE: 420m or 600k BS

695m if you buy them both because you want the set bonus!

Paypal accepted at $4/m.

Relevant links:
    https://gswiki.play.net/BVShop:Sigil_Shop
    https://gswiki.play.net/High_End_Scr..._February_2023
    https://gswiki.play.net/Sigil_Staff
    https://gswiki.play.net/Mana-Infused_Armor
    Last edited by Tsalin; 07-12-2023 at 08:30 AM.
    Discord: jeffee83 | In-game: message Zugzugg

Bump - same prices but added some sanctify and WPS.

You just grabbed these for a lot less at auction, did you regret the buy? Curious, where are you seeing all that silver in added value since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcasaurus View Post
    You just grabbed these for a lot less at auction, did you regret the buy? Curious, where are you seeing all that silver in added value since then?
    I was mostly bidding for fun at the auction and didn't expect to win them - though considering my main is a cleric I knew they would be a pretty hot win at that price. There wasn't a ton of thought put into it given it was a 60 second auction but I bid and I won so I had to make a tough decision.

For a few days afterwards I considered keeping them but I decided I'd rather try and sell at their actual cost than add them to my investment in GS gear. I generally do not invest in super high end items (currently using a nerve staff happily).

I don't really believe in the notion that a 60 second auction in GS sets the actual value/price of an item. We see things go for cheap on lnet all the time. The value of these is what someone would pay for them, which is based on a number of factors including what it would cost to buy them at DR and put player services on them at T0 compared to T5 (and rowan compared to glowbark, etc.). With that in mind I tried to back-calculate their value and add a little discount and see what happens. If I sell them at half their value, someone would probably just buy them and resell them for more so that makes no sense to me.

I will continue adding services as if I were going to use them - and eventually that will raise the price/value - and if no one buys then I'll just use them myself.

Thanks for your interest.

k, good luck with your sale

Both are great items! I wish I snagged these up during the auction but wanted the claidhmore and brig more

Thanks!

Some more player services have been added to the items - same price.

Added a bunch more services - 30m of player services added so far - still asking the same price.

Sanct upgraded to S3 on the staff.

When I find an S4 for the staff I'm probably going to raise the price of the listing for the first time.

How much were these items at the auction? I thought on project pieces the advice was to ensorcel first, then sanct, then enchant, then grit?
    Last edited by phantasm; 05-27-2023 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-