Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned For Making Too Much Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No clue why the hell it isn't mandatory to post announcements in general as an in game NEWS item, but deciding that players have to link their account to Discord and stay glued to it 24/7 in order to keep up with what's going on is stupid as fuck. Which is typical Simu behavior, but still.
    I'm logged into the game for much of the day, and I do have discord up full time and tend to check it on the regular, and yet I still generally learn the "news" second hand when someone casually mentions in it. Cause there's 300 fucking discord channels in there for no good reason and what passes for releasing 'news' is some GM casually mentioning something in one of them which immediately gets buried by 1500 other comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    I'm logged into the game for much of the day, and I do have discord up full time and tend to check it on the regular, and yet I still generally learn the "news" second hand when someone casually mentions in it. Cause there's 300 fucking discord channels in there for no good reason and what passes for releasing 'news' is some GM casually mentioning something in one of them which immediately gets buried by 1500 other comments.
    And yet most of the time when you're like HEY WHAT THE FUCK someone links you to the ANNOUNCEMENTS CHANNEL where the information you're bitching about is. You're not actively monitoring shit other than hentai on the second monitor, jesus you kids fucking lie to yourselves nonstop.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

The more I see from Vine the less I believe they should be in communication with customers.

It is 2023. Frankly he could likely tell the right contingency lawyer a good enough story about an evil corporation trying to interfere with his fun and eventually get a payout.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    And yet most of the time when you're like HEY WHAT THE FUCK someone links you to the ANNOUNCEMENTS CHANNEL where the information you're bitching about is. You're not actively monitoring shit other than hentai on the second monitor, jesus you kids fucking lie to yourselves nonstop.
    See, this guy gets it. If you can't find it in one of the six announcement channels or two starboards, its definitely pinned in one of the 40 other channels. For Christ's sake man, get it together!

In other news...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Spending 14k a year to make like 40k a year(probably more) abusing mechanics. They don't want the game to be a money laundering operation.
    Know some facts before you spout off. I've never sold anything except < $500 of BS because people were asking for it. I was the guy everyone was pissed at for dropping the price to 2.40 (basically what is costs to earn minus the item/orbs). Everything I have every purchased in still on my characters, over 20K worth of items in the current market.
    Last edited by SorcGoods101; 04-21-2023 at 08:06 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sounds like he was hit with the new punishment they have going around where you can log on but you can't earn silvers or experience (at least I'm pretty sure it's both.)

It's effectively a lockout though if you don't want to pay Simu 15+ dollars a month and all you can do is RP for 90 days. I imagine most people would just cancel their accounts until the ban wears off.
    Correct.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Right but repeatedly spawning bosses to pull billions from the game would have gotten you banned during any era of gemstone.

Also they took back what he had on him. Not what he sold or spent.

"I ONLY MADE 240M IN APRIL" He got caught on like the 13th if not sooner.
    I had 8 characters. That is still under the loot cap... learn math.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    lol

There are literally 8 announcement channels on Discord, but I'll grant you that if you just play on the prime server and only have a basic sub that only 4 announcement channels pertain to you and game development.

Have you actually looked at those announcement channels? It makes my eyes want to bleed. Announcements can range from a single sentence to several multiple paragraphs, and they aren't structured in any sort of readable sense at all.

Also I went looking for the announcements just now for the supposed announcements mentioned in the email log, and here is what I found:

As previous announced, the treasure cap is now enforced in Reim. Entry orbs will continue to be available in the SimuCoins Store.
    Okay. That's literally the only announcement I could find in regards to this, that the treasure cap is now enforced in Reim. Nothing about it being a bug to bypass the treasure cap or if it's even possible to bypass the treasure cap, nothing about it being a bug to summon and resummon the boss critters and if you resummon them you are engaging in game mechanics abuse and will be punished for doing so.

But hey, maybe that announcement is in there somewhere too but I just couldn't find it, which only further proves my point.

But I'm willing to bet that the announcement about the resummoning bug wasn't even mentioned in the announcements channels.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-21-2023 at 08:16 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SorcGoods101 View Post
    I had 8 characters. That is still under the loot cap... learn math.
    Had is the key word here loser.