Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Banned For Making Too Much Silver

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I mean, there is a lot to read here, but when I got to this part

"I actively play the game, across 6 32” monitors – watching all my characters."

I got a chuckle. You are like Barney in How I Met Your Mother with his entire wall being a monitor.
    hahaha. Dude shoulda just brought a projector for this project.

2. Default

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    When you add rl parrying to your GS setup:

Last edited by Methais; 04-24-2023 at 03:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

So i take it there may be a few capped characters for sale at a pretty low price here? ��

Clear abuse of mechanics. Should’ve just taken the slap on the wrist and moved on. Nice mental gymnastics though.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

Quote Originally Posted by Sthrockmorton View Post
    So i take it there may be a few capped characters for sale at a pretty low price here? ��

Clear abuse of mechanics. Should’ve just taken the slap on the wrist and moved on. Nice mental gymnastics though.
    I don't think there's much demand for permabanned characters. But with as stupid as the GS player base is overall, I don't rule anything out.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't think there's much demand for permabanned characters. But with as stupid as the GS player base is overall, I don't rule anything out.
    Ahhh, great point. In my head it was the accounts not the characters.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

Buy them low and hold out for a permaban reduction salve in the simu store someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

8. Default

Sometimes I wake up at night laughing thinking about this post. I just wanted to say thank you for making the dumbest post on the forum in a long time.

9. Default

There's a reason why major games make you sign/re-sign (accept) a EULA each time they make a major update and make you hit that accept button BEFORE allowing you to play after its' effective date. That's all I am going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SorcGoods101 View Post
    The powers that be at Simutronics have seen it fit to permanently ban me for making too much silver (implied: without them make enough money). I am posting this so that everyone knows the truth of the situation. For months, I have been fighting in REIM, I've probably said hello to some of you in the last node, where I spent most of my time. I was, as the GMs have now called it, cycling the Emperor and Empress. I bought thousands of dollars worth of REIM orbs and died hundreds of times in the process. All told, I made 1-2B silver in roughly 6 months (heavily tail weighted as I got better at it). After implementing the loot cap in April (which I honestly knew nothing about until I saw a random thought on LNET), they removed over 800M silver from my accounts and implemented a 90 day AFK penalty across them. When I contacted support to argue that nothing I did was against any published rules or implied game mechanics, they spent a week looking through logs. In the end, they determined that after the loot cap was implemented in April, one of my eight characters earned over the cap by abusing a game mechanic (they assigned every silver made to one character... the value was under the collective loot cap for my group). NOTE: This is not the penalty they originally stated. Despite my saying on multiple occasions that I would be honest and return whatever they thought was obtained "against policy", they decided my 25+ years in the game were not enough to substantiate my history of positive actions and interactions.

I would like to again thank all the GMs and GHs that made this game what it was/is for so long. Thank you to the many players that I have interacted with the years as well.

Sincerely,
    Soleren
    Sounds like you've got a lot of time on your hands.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."