Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tiny golvern demon relic (SK 1912+enhancives)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default tiny golvern demon relic (SK 1912+enhancives)

Still no desire to play, so I'm just going to blow out the remaining high-end things I have with one-week auctions at low starting bids. Up first:

tiny golvern demon relic (pin): SK 1912, +8 wisdom stat, +8 logic stat, +3 strength stat

Standard auction, ends 4/18/2023 at whatever time-of-day (EST) I feel. Public bids only. Private buyouts considered. Paypal/crypto only.

MB: $500
    CB: ?
    Last edited by Merzbow; 04-11-2023 at 08:15 PM.

I'll do $500

I'm not familiar with how this spell works - could a cleric/empath use it as SK and raise their CS by 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Slark View Post
    I'm not familiar with how this spell works - could a cleric/empath use it as SK and raise their CS by 15?
    For spheres which are full spirit aligned, you should get the full 15 CS, such as Cleric Base. For spheres which are hybrids, like Empath or Sorc Base, you will get half that. It will have no effect on CS for spell circles that don't have any Spirit alignment (wizard, MnE, MjE, etc... if in doubt look at the spell circle page on the wiki).
    Last edited by Merzbow; 04-11-2023 at 10:43 PM.

This hybrid crap never made any sense to me, how are empaths not pure spiritual when they minor spirit, major spirit and all their warding attacking and defensive spells use spiritual CS/TD.

Are you accepting any other currencies like bloodscrip or silver?

Ignore me, hadn't finished reading. Words are hard

Does this still receive the paladin circle benefit up to +25cs?
    Last edited by Sorcasaurus; 04-11-2023 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcasaurus View Post
    Are you accepting any other currencies like bloodscrip or silver?

Ignore me, hadn't finished reading. Words are hard

Does this still receive the paladin circle benefit up to +25cs?
    You mean if a non-paladin knows SK paladin circle spells? That would be an interesting and expensive experiment, I don't see why not though.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    You mean if a non-paladin knows SK paladin circle spells? That would be an interesting and expensive experiment, I don't see why not though.
    What about an actual paladin? Does the spell still scale up?

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    What about an actual paladin? Does the spell still scale up?
    The wiki says precisely "+1 for every Paladin spell known above 12, to a maximum bonus of +25 CS". I don't have a Paladin so can't add anything more.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    The wiki says precisely "+1 for every Paladin spell known above 12, to a maximum bonus of +25 CS". I don't have a Paladin so can't add anything more.
    Oh, for sure. But the wiki is often unreliable, especially for things like this. Not a huge deal - was just curious if a paladin had tested this after the 2020 updates.