Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Ask him what grooming looks like, or why his mother drove him to Kenosha and dropped him off armed.

lol @ you being a mouth breathing blue waffle vaginahead.

Sorry that you're so upset about your pedophile and woman beating besties in Kenosha getting iced, but not really.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-30-2023 at 10:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Trans activists criticized conservative groups and Christians over the shooting, and claimed that Hale is a victim. Eli Erlick, a Ph.D. candidate in feminist studies at the University of California, described the private Christian school Hale targeted as a “right-wing institution” and claimed that Hale was likely abused while attending the school in the mid-2000s. The Human Rights Campaign issued a statement arguing that transgender people are likely to be victims the perpetrators."

These bitch ass lady boys and he bitches are always the victim, even when there are literal innocent dead children being buried, they MUST have done something to deserve it right? I'm glad the left is showing what they truly are, groomers and punk bitches all around.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Hey Seran, can you tell us what rights trans people don't have? Thanks in advance.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Everyone that Rittenhouse put down like a dog was a criminal piece of shit who was trying to kill him, rest in piss to those "peaceful rioters".
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

5. Default

Absolutely I know the difference my friend. The point is that even though a militia is roughly any able bodied person called upon the defend the country in an emergency, that doesnt, and likely historically, include criminals, insane, and drunkards/drug users. They could be excluded from ownership. I then mentioned military because you need some sort of frame work of law to write and start with. and since they already have exclusionary criteria for service with respect to mental health, you can use that as the exclusionary mental illnesses. The concern was how do you define mental Illness, and you have to narrowly tailor it, this, tie it to already existing standards.

What do you think we should do?

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    End gun free zones. Allow volunteer teachers to get training, pass a qualification that is no worse than police qualification and carry concealed, pony up for real security in schools like metal detectors, building hardening and prosecute the fucking mental health, school and government officials that covered up or were derelict in their duty to follow the laws when nutcases pop up in society. You know, like the mental health and school people that covered up for the fruit cake that shot up Sandy Hook.

OH, and we need to reinstitute rough and tumble track and field recess and PE for all kids from kindergarten up, end Title 9 that pretty much destroyed sports other than the big 3 and start an aggressive campaign to recruit, train and place male teachers in classrooms and schools across the country.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

Enforce existing laws. I'm not a fan of the "mental health" exclusions because hey, define mental health for me. I took anti depressants for awhile, should I be excluded? It's such a slippery slope and you know once the left gets a toehold there, they will eat away at it until anyone who disagrees with them in the slightest has "mental health" issues and needs to be on home confinement and red flagged.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 03-30-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Absolutely I know the difference my friend. The point is that even though a militia is roughly any able bodied person called upon the defend the country in an emergency, that doesnt, and likely historically, include criminals, insane, and drunkards/drug users. They could be excluded from ownership. I then mentioned military because you need some sort of frame work of law to write and start with. and since they already have exclusionary criteria for service with respect to mental health, you can use that as the exclusionary mental illnesses. The concern was how do you define mental Illness, and you have to narrowly tailor it, this, tie it to already existing standards.

Convicted felons already can't have firearms.

The problem with "insane" is on paper I agree, but at the same time, who gets to decide what is and isn't "insane?" That's where the problem is.

Imagine if some dumbass like Seran were in charge of something like that.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-30-2023 at 12:00 PM.

The slippery slope is "what is insane". I dated a therapist for a while in my youth. I am Wiccan, based on the laws at the time, elements of my religious beliefs would have qualified me to be committed depending on the definition you applied. You and others can make fun of that all you want, however, depending on the application, you could use the same to commit any practicing Christian, Jew or Muslim much less any of the other major world religions. And remember, Robespierre’s Law – Power you give government to do unto others will be used to do unto you. Any rule or law will be contorted and abused to the worst possible extent.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Hanging people that trample on the bill of rights would be a good start.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984