Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bored! Give me some script ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    How about a script that disarms every box on the ground in a room but does not pick them, just disarm.
    ;tpick already does this.

;tpick disarm ground

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnell View Post
    Finish up your pickpocket script and put it back on the repo.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that script...again :O

Make a script where you can chose specific words, and when ever it’s said, you get triggered and go into a defensive tirade about sensitivity.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

4. Default

A script to automatically record and provide any loresinging (recall) on an item. Essentially eliminating the need for temporary loresong unlocks after the first one.

Last edited by Vishnell; 04-17-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnell View Post
    A script to automatically record and provide any loresinging (recall) on an item. Essentially eliminating the need for temporary loresong unlocks after the first one.

;testme already sort of does that. It predates loresong unlocks so it has its own way of displaying information.

The information can be stored to a file on your computer. You probably mean so you can see the information in game by doing something like ;recall <item name>, but the problems with that is it would only really work with items with really unique names because the script would have no way of knowing the difference between two items with the same name.

Also in game loresong unlocks automatically update the item's information (enchant level, ensorcel level, item difficulty, etc) as the item is worked on, whereas with the script the information would remain static.

I have 3 scripts that I made for own use years ago that I don't think still exist on repo but probably should. They automate all the common prof services.

;enchant 10 e (runs to workshop, summons familiar, waits till full spirit etc, check if item is enhancive, pour ur pot if it is, and does specified number of casts until out of essence)

;7x (checks item's current unlock level, then buys and pours the right potions on it to bring it to 7x)

;ensorcell (the sorc version of ;enchant and does similar things)

clerics could probably use one as well
    Last edited by Rjex; 04-26-2023 at 11:32 PM.

I'd love a script to monitor health and bleeders and heal one's self using Ipower cman as an active hunting script that can be run during bigshot, please and thank you! Willing to tip!
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    I'd love a script to monitor health and bleeders and heal one's self using Ipower cman as an active hunting script that can be run during bigshot, please and thank you! Willing to tip!
    Can ipower heal bleeders? Wiki says it only heals minor wounds.

A script that will shop at the pawnshop/gemshop, inspecting all the items for requested spells/enhancives whatever. Or maybe just a script that really quick inspects all that stuff and gives a nice pretty summary report of what was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

How about a script that's a modified version of your ;roleplay script, except instead it only talks down to people in a passive-aggressive manner?

You can call it ;brauden or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible