Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    When Clinton email scandal happened right before the election, not every single left wing person here screamed this is politically motivated conspiracy theory by the right to win the election!
    LOL! Are you fucking insane? That's exactly what everyone on the left said. Shit they are STILL saying it and still say Hillary would have won the election if not for the "interference" by the FBI. Comey was a far right puppet there to install a Republican president until he was fired by Trump, then suddenly he was the hero of the left.

Why you trying to gaslight everyone just because you're wrong about everything and so stupid?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-01-2023 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    After the last 6 years.. if you believe this is anything but politically motivated, you are dumber and more naďve than I thought.
    Can you please let me know, where I said it wasn’t politically motivated? Oh wait, that’s right, i didn’t.
    Let me help you, could this be politically motivated? sure it could be. Is this some massive conspiracy orchestrated by the left? No, it’s not.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-01-2023 at 02:55 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    LOL! Are you fucking insane? That's exactly what everyone on the left said. Shit they are STILL saying it and still say Hillary would have won the election if not for the "interference" by the FBI. Comey was a far right puppet there to install a Republican president until he was fired by Trump, then suddenly he was the hero of the left.

Why you trying to gaslight everyone just because you're wrong about everything and so stupid?
    Everyone… lol? I didn’t, and a few others on these forums didn’t either.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Democrats have been trying to "get Trump" for 6+ years now. Trying to charge him with this, accusing him of that, 2 fucking years of investigations into the Russian conspiracy theory, 2 bogus impeachment trials, the conspiracy theory of accusing him of trying to overthrow the US government. Now that some piece of shit DA twisted the law and facts to suit his case against Trump and dipshit of the year Solkern be here like "I don't think this is some grand conspiracy to get Trump...it's just one guy doing it after all..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats have been trying to "get Trump" for 6+ years now. Trying to charge him with this, accusing him of that, 2 fucking years of investigations into the Russian conspiracy theory, 2 bogus impeachment trials, the conspiracy theory of accusing him of trying to overthrow the US government. Now that some piece of shit DA twisted the law and facts to suit his case against Trump and dipshit of the year Solkern be here like "I don't think this is some grand conspiracy to get Trump...it's just one guy doing it after all..."
    You’re right Tgo, it’s a grand conspiracy by the democrats. They meet weekly, in a special room and discuss everything they are going to do against Trump, inform all the minions of their plans, and carry out a massive coordinated attack on many different levels of the government from Federal to state to bring down Trump.

You know the biggest issue with the moon landing conspiracy nuts jobs are? For the moon landing to have been faked it would have required thousands and thousands of people to be in on it, and no one ever came forward and said anything and nothing was ever discovered or found out about it being fake.

Is the exact same situation with your grand conspiracy theory idea regarding Trump, except now in this day, and age, it’s even more difficult to keep something like this hidden.

You’re just like those nut job moon landing conspiracy theory people.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-01-2023 at 03:25 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hillary Clinton and the Dossier.

John Edwards and his alleged affair.
    The Hillary Clinton / Steele Dossier situation was investigated /rigorously/ by Trump's Justice Department which could not find criminal wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton. Nice try. They did however pay a civil penalty. Durham tried so hard, but didn't get so far.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...b55e9260b13e93

John Edwards? You're closer to the mark there as the candidate paid elections funds to his mistress. It was investigated, he was tried and didn't serve jail time. Not for the lack of trying.

https://www.businessinsider.com/john...lations-2023-3

Now, what you seem to not realize is Trump orchestrated pay offs and hush money for his personal affairs through his business which are the laws allegedly violated in the State of New York.

When exactly did I say that?

Not sure how that has anything to do with Tgo thinking this is some massive left wing conspiracy orchestrated by the left, to bring down Donald Trump, and not just the political motivation of one DA against Trump.
    If I was claiming that you said that, would I have ended it with a question mark?

Let me try again but with 1 letter changed...

Do you think that the DA, the same DA who is infamous (like El Guapo), for constantly letting violent criminals off the hook completely, is suddenly worried about equal justice under the law?

(We'll ignore the part where 99% of the left is hive mind mentality for simplicity's sake.)
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If I was claiming that you said that, would I have ended it with a question mark?

Let me try again but with 1 letter changed...

Do you think that the DA, the same DA who is infamous (like El Guapo), for constantly letting violent criminals off the hook completely, is suddenly worried about equal justice under the law?

(We'll ignore the part where 99% of the left is hive mind mentality for simplicity's sake.)
    Like I said, there’s probably political motivation behind his decision to go after Trump. I feel it’s more of personal I hate trump and I’m going to get ass, situation.
    But it’s not some giant left wing conspiracy orchestrated by the entire left.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-01-2023 at 04:35 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Everyone… lol? I didn’t, and a few others on these forums didn’t either.
    Since we're being 100% literal here, I don't think you laughed out loud when you were making that post.

Please confirm/deny.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Since we're being 100% literal here, I don't think you laughed out loud when you were making that post.

Please confirm/deny.
    I cannot confirm or deny. I plead the fifth.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: