Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

1. Default

https://babylonbee.com/news/youll-ne...s-in-golf-cart

'You'll Never Take Me Alive, Coppers!' Shouts Trump Speeding Away From Police In Golf Cart
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

More like..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Case based on testimony only from a self avowed liar. DA ran on "I will indict Trump. Nothing political here at all.

Yep, getting Trump reelected every day.
    If someone commits a crime, there is evidence to this crime and there are witnesses that said person committed this crime, shouldn’t this person be tried?

The difference between conservatives and whoever else is conservatives put their political figures on this mythical pedestal and believe their heroes are invincible and clearly above the law.

I voted for Biden but if there is clear-cut evidence that he commuted a crime… he should be held accountable for it in a court of law.

If trump isn’t guilty, let him prove his case in court. Just because you once ran for office doesn’t mean you’re immune from prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Did Soros break the law with his campaign contributions? In recent years, the law has been greatly loosened by the Supreme Court so that wealthy people can make almost unlimited contributions to influence elections, so long as they comply with the disclosure requirements, which brings us back to the alleged crime in the case against Trump.
    "Soros funded" means basically nothing. If anyone can track a hypothetical dollar from him or any organization he's ever been publicly involved with, at any point in a funding funnel then it's "Soros backed". He's one of the right's favorite boogeymen, and there is a long history of thinly veiled antisemitism deployed by dictators (Hello Orban) and American Republicans alike (who have accused a survivor of Nazi occupation in Hungary of being a Nazi sympathizer) in their criticism.

He's the shadowy Jewish figure who's always pulling all of the political strings behind the curtain with his money. It's a very classic example of dog whistle politics. Most people don't see it, but it rallies a subset of voters and gets them worked up.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-21-2023 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    "Soros funded" means basically nothing. If anyone can track a hypothetical dollar from him or any organization he's ever been publicly involved with, at any point in a funding funnel then it's "Soros backed". He's one of the right's favorite boogeymen, and there is a long history of thinly veiled antisemitism deployed by dictators (Hello Orban) and American Republicans alike (who have accused a survivor of Nazi occupation in Hungary of being a Nazi sympathizer) in their criticism.

He's the shadowy Jewish figure who's always pulling all of the political strings behind the curtain with his money. It's a very classic example of dog whistle politics. Most people don't see it, but it rallies a subset of voters and gets them worked up.
    Lol at you citing a 2018 blog post from the ADL. It’s despicably humorous of you to suggest that anyone who mentions the undeniable truth of Soros’ significant campaign donations & the obvious political motivations that is driving this indictment is somehow a Kanye West level Jew-hater.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    If someone commits a crime, there is evidence to this crime and there are witnesses that said person committed this crime, shouldn’t this person be tried?

The difference between conservatives and whoever else is conservatives put their political figures on this mythical pedestal and believe their heroes are invincible and clearly above the law.

I voted for Biden but if there is clear-cut evidence that he commuted a crime… he should be held accountable for it in a court of law.

If trump isn’t guilty, let him prove his case in court. Just because you once ran for office doesn’t mean you’re immune from prosecution.
    Speaking of putting someone above the law, House Republicans have already begun dog whistling for compelling testimony from the New York prosecutor while a grand jury is still in session deciding whether an indictment should be handed down. Illegal interference in a grand jury proceeding by a Republican House committee? Intimidating witnesses? Grand Jury tampering? That'll be a nice set of felony charges itself.

time4fun is always the first to bash a Jew for being a Jew if said Jew happens to lean slightly to the right of Biden. But if anyone even mentions facts about what a left leaning Jew is doing without even talking about them being a Jew, then suddenly that person is anti-Semitic according to time4fun.

This is why time4fun is among the most racist and anti-Semitic person on the PC; she views minorities and Jews as her property.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-21-2023 at 03:18 PM.

8. Default

Ah, I've missed your REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Please post more often, Seran needs competition.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Here's actual footage of my dad telling me like it is:
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    More like..

Seran: Trump is a cooooool dude

I never knew you felt that way about Trump.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible