Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

It's funny how all of a sudden the Biden Family Business news of the bribes the Family got from the Chinese is suddenly back page news because ZOMGTRUMPISGONNAGETARRESTED! retarded fools.

Also funny how Hillary Clinton was found of breaking campaign finance laws over payment of the Steele hoax.. and simply paid a fine and was done with it.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-19-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's funny how all of a sudden the Biden Family Business news of the bribes the Family got from the Chinese is suddenly back page news because ZOMGTRUMPISGONNAGETARRESTED! retarded fools.

Also funny how Hillary Clinton was found of breaking campaign finance laws over payment of the Steele hoax.. and simply paid a fine and was done with it.
    And still no reply on his position about arresting Waters, Madonna, Schumer and so on. Typical.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Amazing how someone who committed multiple felonies in New York, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia is seeing the results of multiple years long investigations coming to a head. Turns out that a announcing his candidacy a year and a half early didn't present the immunity from culpability he assumed.

Folks, Cohen was in prison for being involved in this. Why wouldn't we expect the candidate who ordered the payment to also be at least indicted?
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-19-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Folks, Cohen was in prison for being involved in this. Why wouldn't we expect the candidate who ordered the payment to also be at least indicted?
    Well, apparently, when you are a Democrat, you can lie to congress flat out, admit it to congress and commit a much broader range of campaign finance violations and pay a fine.

You can threaten the POTUS directly or indirectly, incite violence and incite an assassination attempt and have no charges filed as long as you are a Democrat.

And that doesn't count the number in jail currently being held without bail or charge since arrest after January 6 while multiple murders, arsons and millions in property damage along with the take over of the Oklahoma state house are as of yet arrested but then they were all Democrats. So where is your outrage and calls for justice, arrest and prosecution of those Mrs I'm hiding a criminal and filled with self righteous sanctimony? Oh, right, those are Democrats so it was A-OK.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Amazing how someone who committed multiple felonies in New York, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia is seeing the results of multiple years long investigations coming to a head. Turns out that a announcing his candidacy a year and a half early didn't present the immunity from culpability he assumed.
    Any convictions yet?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

I believe it's the motto of the Republican party to have cronies take the fall for any blatantly illegal acts. "With great sacrifice, comes great opportunity," many of them are told as they sign their NDAs, brimming with the hope that their lies will allow them to grift others in phony border wall building scams. For the lucky few who many into the families of Republican candidates, one can only hope that legislation written to benefit one's own investments can be written.

I believe it's the motto of the Republican party to have cronies take the fall for any blatantly illegal acts. "With great sacrifice, comes great opportunity," many of them are told as they sign their NDAs, brimming with the hope that their lies will allow them to grift others in phony border wall building scams. For the lucky few who many into the families of Republican candidates, one can only hope that legislation written to benefit one's own investments can be written.
    How much has Pelosi's husband made on investments after votes in the House?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

You don't think telling a mob to go to the capital and fight like hell to protect their country wasn't their clarion call to action? Because that mob did just that after his words and everything that followed was a result of his attempt to retain power.
    If that = that, then Maxine Waters, Kamala, Pelosi, etc., along with anyone who downplayed the 2020 riots as "mostly peaceful," are all 4837904324890x more guilty.

Let me guess though....that's d-d-d-d-different?

Fucking mongoloid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    weird hypothetical - assuming there is a lawful indictment and lawful warrant issued. who is going to arrest a former president? is that even possible under 18 usc 3056, which makes it federal law that the secret service provide protection for former presidents. if the secret service doesn't permit the arrest because of their protection mandate, what happens? If the secret service does permit an arrest, do they accompany the president to jail?

Very good point! If Trump goes to prison, the Secret Service will have to go with him. As you know, the first thing you do when you get put in prison is find the biggest meanest prisoner and beat him up. Having the Secret Service will make that easier for Trump. They can also smuggle cigarettes for Trump, since SS agents will be exempt from being searched when they change shifts.