Thread: Left-wing Terrorists set government police building on fire

Default Left-wing Terrorists set government police building on fire

A bunch of left-wing terrorists have attacked a police training building in Atlanta and set vehicles and part of the building on fire.

Just remember that we almost lost our democracy last night! I think the FBI is still busy combing through all of the evidence of the insurrection at the Oklahoma state capitol by other left-wing terrorists to lend any help to the state of GA for helping track down the left-wing terrorists responsible for their insurrection.

Thankfully for the terrorists in Atalanta they were just charged with terrorism and not simple trespassing, because as all know, simple trespassing carries the charge of treason.

What with the massive right wing populations of Colorado, Arizona and Utah where some of those those arrested were from, the recently announced FBI announced investigations of these instances of arson of a couple of tractors is going to turn out like you're praying.

Police officials noted that 21 of the suspects charged with domestic terrorism were from out of state, some from as far away as Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New York. Two protesters charged are from other countries, one France and another from Canada, according to police.

One of the terrorists charged with terrorism is an attorney working for the SPLC. The SPLC is the one who, for some reason, gets to decide which groups are hate groups, and they have treated black supremacist hate groups and other leftist groups with kid gloves while deeming right wing groups to be terror groups because one of their members looked at an SPLC staff member wrong one day, and these fuckers have a legit terrorist working for them who tried to burn down a police training camp in GA.

You can't even make this shit up anymore. I'm just waiting for Bhaalizmo to pop his dumb ass in here to lick Seran's asshole clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    What with the massive right wing populations of Colorado, Arizona and Utah where some of those those arrested were from, the recently announced FBI announced investigations of these instances of arson of a couple of tractors is going to turn out like you're praying.
    So far these prostestors have had more weapons and committed more actions of violence and property damage than the Jan 6th protesters did. At least in this mess the protester killed by police a while back had actively shot at the cop.

We just want you to be consistent with your desire to arrest, toss into solitary confinement without trial, imprison, prevent contact with legal consul, call for fake charges and so on. Time to step up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    One of the terrorists charged with terrorism is an attorney working for the SPLC. The SPLC is the one who, for some reason, gets to decide which groups are hate groups, and they have treated black supremacist hate groups and other leftist groups with kid gloves while deeming right wing groups to be terror groups because one of their members looked at an SPLC staff member wrong one day, and these fuckers have a legit terrorist working for them who tried to burn down a police training camp in GA.

You can't even make this shit up anymore. I'm just waiting for Bhaalizmo to pop his dumb ass in here to lick Seran's asshole clean.
    You label people and organizations as hate groups all the time, since when does labeling convey some inherit privilege. The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't have any special authority, beyond what apparently it has in that extra 'special' brain of yours. So yeah, in this case and many others you're absolutely making shit up.

6. Default

since when does labeling convey some inherit privilege. The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't have any special authority
    Agreed, SPLC is 100% a joke and anyone who's done any casual reading of their posts and 'research', knows this.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Does this make them less leftist or something?

Your whataboutism game is fucking terrible. This is primarily because you're stupid as fuck and less sharp than a bowling ball.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You label people and organizations as hate groups all the time, since when does labeling convey some inherit privilege. The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't have any special authority, beyond what apparently it has in that extra 'special' brain of yours. So yeah, in this case and many others you're absolutely making shit up.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible