Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Anti-Drag Law

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let me guess... Business Insider again?

Trump is promoting the story about Governor DeSanctimonious and underage girls. On his Truth Social account, he has alluded to the story and posted a photo of the Governor with young girls at a party more than once. He has not posted any proof other than the photo to back it up. I will not link to Trump's posts about it. You will have to find them yourself if you want to read it. Trump is the primary influencer spreading the rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There's quite a bit of it in Florida it seems. Groomer Ron, minor trafficker Gaetz.
    Are you saying Trump, the guy you shit your pants daily over and say that he lies nonstop, is being truthful?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump is promoting the story about Governor DeSanctimonious and underage girls. On his Truth Social account, he has alluded to the story and posted a photo of the Governor with young girls at a party more than once. He has not posted any proof other than the photo to back it up. I will not link to Trump's posts about it. You will have to find them yourself if you want to read it. Trump is the primary influencer spreading the rumor.
    And boys now too apparently, Trump has eluded that Meatball Ron may have more than a passing interest in balls.

And boys now too apparently, Trump has eluded that Meatball Ron may have more than a passing interest in balls.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2023 at 11:02 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I bet that peaked your interest.. given your obvious interests in that matter.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A shame the Tennessee legislature was spending so much time trying to protect students from learning tolerance and neglected student safety from guns.

Six killed in Nashville private school shooting: Gunman shoots three kids and two staff members dead before being shot by police at Christian elementary school

Six people including three children are dead after a shooting at a private school in Nashville.

Police say the gunman - who has not yet been named - killed three kids and two adults before being shot dead by police.

The shooter has not yet been named and it remains unclear what his motive was.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-school.html

A shame the Tennessee legislature was spending so much time trying to protect students from learning tolerance and neglected student safety from guns.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-school.html
    Shame you make up shit and don't understand that this is a private school and not under government control. It even says so in the headline but hey, like most Leftist, you can't wait until the bodies are cold and you never let a crisis go to waste you sanctimonious piece of shit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Shame you make up shit and don't understand that this is a private school and not under government control. It even says so in the headline but hey, like most Leftist, you can't wait until the bodies are cold and you never let a crisis go to waste you sanctimonious piece of shit.
    That's part of what being a retard is all about. And being a retard is literally the only thing Seran is good at besides collecting taxpayer funded government handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's part of what being a retard is all about. And being a retard is literally the only thing Seran is good at besides collecting taxpayer funded government handouts.
    Is retard strength a real thing of just a myth? Maybe he is also really good at opening stubbornly tight sealed jars of strawberry jam with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Is retard strength a real thing of just a myth? Maybe he is also really good at opening stubbornly tight sealed jars of strawberry jam with his bare hands.
    Funny you should mention that.. 20230327_123249.jpg