Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY???

Default WHY???

Why the pissing contest tonight bringing the bs down .15 cents, Yes i know bs is easy to get, but it's like you guys were having a dbag competition. And the losers are the people selling, winners are the buyers.

Doesn't seem smart to me.

At this point doesn't even really matter with all of wyroms "fixes" and changes it's not fun anymore anyways.

Beldannon
    a cranky old man

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post

At this point doesn't even really matter with all of wyroms "fixes" and changes it's not fun anymore anyways.

So stop doing it

3. Default

Books now sell readily for 15K BS... price is already shot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Why the pissing contest tonight bringing the bs down .15 cents, Yes i know bs is easy to get, but it's like you guys were having a dbag competition. And the losers are the people selling, winners are the buyers.

Doesn't seem smart to me.

Beldannon
    a cranky old man
    Dude, you are always the first to bitch when you have to face price competition.

You do know price fixing is highly frowned upon, yes?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

first off, you are referring to the past. second off price fixing? I was just saying people where having a pissing contest lowering price after price. only fixing i talked about was wyroms bug fixes. as for things being frowned upon, what isn't these days.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 02-15-2023 at 04:42 AM.

It's just basic economics. When supply exceeds demand, people with too much supply drop prices to offload inventory.

Isn't the break even point $2.39 per 1k?

I saw people selling them for like $2.50 per 1k the other day, are people now selling them just for cost?

Isn't there nothing that awesome at DR this year or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn't the break even point $2.39 per 1k?

I saw people selling them for like $2.50 per 1k the other day, are people now selling them just for cost?

Isn't there nothing that awesome at DR this year or what?
    Depends how you count break even. That's the break even on strictly the BS. If you take the extra 10BS per run it drops to 2.3, if you count the Orbs/bag parts (I know the drop on the parts is terrible) it's probably a bit lower. If you throw in your 4% cash back from the Credit card company maybe a little lower.

I used to buy BS years ago, but with there being effectively almost zero spread between selling a book and buying the BS I just sell the books now.

Ignoring the drops, and chances at stuff like caches and that, doing strictly sewer runs my break even is 2.42 per K.

Without any bonuses on my Credit card.

if I factor in selling pawn fodder and averaging out the silver I make. My break even is roughly 2.3 per k.

I'm not really doing it to sell either.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait