Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Republican Presidential Primary

Speaking of dumb bitches needing their daddies.

Governor Sanders
    Jeb Bush
    Rand Paul
    ..to name a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Speaking of dumb bitches needing their daddies.
    If you had a father figure in your life, I bet you wouldn't be as retarded and emotional as you are today.

Governor Sanders
    Jeb Bush
    Rand Paul
    ..to name a few more.
    I agree with Jeb... never liked him much.

The other 2, not so much.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

As the President reminded us last night, dementia is a troubling sign of age.
    FTFY.

Cheney and Kinzinger stood up for the truth as it presented itself.
    The exact opposite actually happened, unless you are an unhinged mental case.

Lo and behold the majority of the Republican party is desperately waiting for Trump to go away privately, but publicly they're in support.
    Trump is 10000x better than Biden.

I'm kinda stupid.
    There's no "kinda" about this statement.

I can understand your list being in Flux if you're basing it on what people say on this board in lieu of facts. Doesn't change Haley as being a good choice.
    Has nothing to do with what people say on this board. The fact that a legit emotionally challenged retard said that Haley is a good choice makes me reconsider everything about her.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Perfect response.

"I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden; that's how I spend my time," DeSantis said. "I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans."

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=96987688
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 02-08-2023 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    452. Liz Cheney
    Nobody likes Liz Cheney. Her career is finished. She doesn’t stand a chance of winning the PTA president at her kid’s school, let alone any real political office.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Perfect response.

"I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden; that's how I spend my time," DeSantis said. "I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans."

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=96987688
    Fighting Joe Biden in spirit only, Florida's state budget is comprised of 30-33% federal funding. Real winners there, sucking at the Federal teat they claim independence from.

While the state collectively paid in $252 billion between businesses and individual taxpayers, Florida also received $37.7 billion from federal funding for the coming fiscal year, according to state budget starting in July. The total appropriations budget was $112 billion.

Collectively, 33.6% of Florida’s budget for the 2022 fiscal year came from federal funds. The state also has a reported $20 billion surplus, according to state officials.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfl...ral-funds/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you had a father figure in your life, I bet you wouldn't be as retarded and emotional as you are today.

I agree with Jeb... never liked him much.

The other 2, not so much.
    George Dubya has only half of the brain of his daddy Papa Bush.
    Low Energy Jeb has only half of the brain of his brother George Dubya.
    Seran has only 1/1,000,000,000th of the brain of Low Energy Jeb.
    (for comparison sake)
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 02-08-2023 at 09:57 PM.

8. Default

Fighting Joe Biden in spirit only, Florida's state budget is comprised of 30-33% federal funding. Real winners there, sucking at the Federal teat they claim independence from.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfl...ral-funds/amp/
    Now do all the states.

Troll says what?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Now do all the states.

Troll says what?
    Yeah and most of the states that need federal money are red.
    7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/sta...al-government/
    Last edited by Solkern; 02-09-2023 at 02:41 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Yeah and most of the states that need federal money are red.
    7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/sta...al-government/
    Which states do not receive federal funding?