Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Spy Balloon

Quote Originally Posted by Elanthil View Post
    chinee bloon go boom squish.

Amuricans go yay yay in street!
    Half of the Americans. The other half is waiting for Fox News to tell them whether to be angry for offending the Chinese or to be furious Biden didn't offend them harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Half of the Americans. The other half is waiting for Fox News to tell them whether to be angry for offending the Chinese or to be furious Biden didn't offend them harder.
    You watch more Fox News than pretty much everyone else on this board combined.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure the Secretary of Defense and Reuters for quoting him must be mistaken, since Trump denies it. Lol

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-c...182122188.html
    Trump isn't the only one denying it. Many in his cabinet are... plus we had literally zero stories about it during the Trump Administration.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

CNN did an entire segment on Trump getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one. No, seriously, that was an actual "news" segment that CNN had on the air.

The Democrats literally impeached him over a phone call.

And now Democrats want us to believe that China had so many spy balloons flying over our country while Trump was president and NO ONE knew about it until the day after Biden finally got his senile ass out of his chair and ordered this spy balloon to be shot down.

Just how fucking stupid are Seran and Bhaalizmo to keep falling for this shit over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN did an entire segment on Trump getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one. No, seriously, that was an actual "news" segment that CNN had on the air.

The Democrats literally impeached him over a phone call.

And now Democrats want us to believe that China had so many spy balloons flying over our country while Trump was president and NO ONE knew about it until the day after Biden finally got his senile ass out of his chair and ordered this spy balloon to be shot down.

Just how fucking stupid are Seran and Bhaalizmo to keep falling for this shit over and over again?
    Seran is the reigning retard champion.. and if he were to die tomorrow, Bhaalizmo would take over.

So to answer your question: They are super retards.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The heavier objects, that would be a threat, would remain towards the center of the debris field (as we see in the video). The tiny bits and pieces, that pose no threat, would be on the outer edges of the debris field.

You cannot assume the bits and pieces would be as un-aerodynamic as a penny. The flechettes dropped during WWI were deadly, but impossible to aim reliably. To make up for the inability to aim, they would drop hundreds of them at a time, covering large areas. Planes during WWI flew less than half the height of the Chinese balloon.

It's irresponsible to claim that it would be safe to shoot down something like this balloon over land. I don't understand why you're trying. You surely know better. If you can convince people that it would be safe, are you sure that would that advance your tribal position?

Quit asking that, they keep taking it as a "Hold my soy" challenge.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You cannot assume the bits and pieces would be as un-aerodynamic as a penny. The flechettes dropped during WWI were deadly, but impossible to aim reliably. To make up for the inability to aim, they would drop hundreds of them at a time, covering large areas. Planes during WWI flew less than half the height of the Chinese balloon.

It's irresponsible to claim that it would be safe to shoot down something like this balloon over land. I don't understand why you're trying. You surely know better. If you can convince people that it would be safe, are you sure that would that advance your tribal position?

I haven't said they should or should not have shot it down. I was pointing out how stupid your elementary math was.

You also can't assume that the bits and pieces are more aerodynamic than a penny.

See how that works?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So after this lie that China was flying balloons over the US during the Trump administration and no one said a word about it didn’t pass the sniff test, a Biden administration official now says the intelligence community discovered China did fly balloons over the US while Trump was president but they didn’t discover this until after Trump left office.

You can’t even make this shit up anymore. Now we just need to wait for Seran and Bhaalizmo to gas light and divert attention to their next mental abortion of an argument.

So after this lie that China was flying balloons over the US during the Trump administration and no one said a word about it didn’t pass the sniff test, a Biden administration official now says the intelligence community discovered China did fly balloons over the US while Trump was president but they didn’t discover this until after Trump left office.

You can’t even make this shit up anymore. Now we just need to wait for Seran and Bhaalizmo to gas light and divert attention to their next mental abortion of an argument.
    There were plenty of soy loving beta males like Seran, looking up into the sky during the Trump Administration.. they would have seen something.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME