Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Rimpublicants
    Also Seran: "Why do they say the left can't meme?"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also Seran: "Why do they say the left can't meme?"
    He loves calling people who don't agree with him faggots.

Because if there is one thing you can count on from a beta male like Seran.. it's projection.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Fox Headline: Texas mom who lost son to fentanyl pleads with Biden to secure the border: American lives 'need to come first'

Fixed Headline: My bad parenting allowed my son to die from fake percocet, I'm starting a movement to shift blame.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-...eed-come-first

Headline:
    Terror watchlist, sex offender arrests have surged at the southern border. These Americans are worried
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/terror-wa...ricans-worried

This is even better than the rest. Fox News went around Karenville TX telling people they should be scared of bad people at the border. They were and they want to talk to your manager.

What is missing, of course, is that arrests on the border are examples of SUCCESSFUL border control. But Faux News wants you scared anyways.

Headline:

This is even better than the rest. Fox News went around Karenville TX telling people they should be scared of bad people at the border. They were and they want to talk to your manager.

What is missing, of course, is that arrests on the border are examples of SUCCESSFUL border control. But Faux News wants you scared anyways.
    There is no one dumb enough on this planet to actually believe that our southern border has a successful border control policy in effect.

Oh wait.. it's Seran... the dumbest person on this site.

Our Retard Champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Headline:

I have bad news for you, you are literally the last person in the US who thinks there is no border crisis.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

This butthurt meltdown is glorious hahahahahahahaha you retarded greasy welfare leech.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is officially my new thread.

You can feel the anger in every post.

You can taste the salty tears in every post.

Knowing he is this upset every day makes me happy.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-03-2023 at 08:53 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Gods I love this thread. It just combines all of Seran's BS into one central and deeply entertaining thread. Thankfully, he is keeping me up to date on what is on Fox News since I don't watch any news regularly. Good job Seran, keep it up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Bump to remind Seran to give us a FAUX NEWZ update.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME