Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 429

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

  1. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Oh, this DOJ won't do anything... but the House will investigate.. and we will have to wait for the next Administration before justice will be served.
    I'm sure Rep Gomer is going to jump up and down shrieking at the top of his lungs for attention so long as its provided. When the only goal is to get as many headlines as possible saying DOJ or FBI in the same sentence as Biden, Mr. Gomer is getting all the attention he needs from Faux.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure Rep Gomer is going to jump up and down shrieking at the top of his lungs for attention so long as its provided. When the only goal is to get as many headlines as possible saying DOJ or FBI in the same sentence as Biden, Mr. Gomer is getting all the attention he needs from Faux.
    Which does this remind you the most of; Adam Schiff about irrefutable Russian collusion or when the entire democrat congress dressed up in african garb led by Nancy Pelosi and knelt (except for the giant fat man I forget his name)?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  3. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure Rep Gomer is going to jump up and down shrieking at the top of his lungs for attention so long as its provided. When the only goal is to get as many headlines as possible saying DOJ or FBI in the same sentence as Biden, Mr. Gomer is getting all the attention he needs from Faux.
    Let's just hope that Comer won't be found to be outright lying like Schiff was about Russian collusion.

    Watching those clips of Schiff claiming he had special evidence is so cringe now.. given he had nothing at all but a fabricated story from the Clinton campaign.

    Let the investigations continue about the Biden Crime Syndicate and let the chips fall where they may.

    Do you agree that a VP and now President shouldn't be selling access to foreign nationals to enrich himself and his family?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Which does this remind you the most of; Adam Schiff about irrefutable Russian collusion or when the entire democrat congress dressed up in african garb led by Nancy Pelosi and knelt (except for the giant fat man I forget his name)?
    Was it Jerry Nadler?

    He will always be remembered for this clip:

    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure Rep Gomer is going to jump up and down shrieking at the top of his lungs for attention so long as its provided. When the only goal is to get as many headlines as possible saying DOJ or FBI in the same sentence as Biden, Mr. Gomer is getting all the attention he needs from Faux.

    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let's just hope that Comer won't be found to be outright lying like Schiff was about Russian collusion.

    Watching those clips of Schiff claiming he had special evidence is so cringe now.. given he had nothing at all but a fabricated story from the Clinton campaign.

    Let the investigations continue about the Biden Crime Syndicate and let the chips fall where they may.

    Do you agree that a VP and now President shouldn't be selling access to foreign nationals to enrich himself and his family?
    Trump was selling pardons for $2 million dollars, he broke the mould so no surprise in the attempt at redirect. Especially since the Durham prone which took longer and cost more than the Mueller Investigation, turned up nothing.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump was selling pardons for $2 million dollars
    Yeah... I'm gonna need to see some irrefutable evidence of this claim, and if you have it Trump should be in jail right? Not that you will respond, because we know your strawman burnt down after your second post on these forums.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    34,011
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yeah... I'm gonna need to see some irrefutable evidence of this claim, and if you have it Trump should be in jail right? Not that you will respond, because we know your strawman burnt down after your second post on these forums.
    A woman that worked for Giuliani is claiming it. She is also suing him for $10 million at the same time, so is she really believable?
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-16-2023 at 09:59 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yeah... I'm gonna need to see some irrefutable evidence of this claim, and if you have it Trump should be in jail right? Not that you will respond, because we know your strawman burnt down after your second post on these forums.
    Post saved for posterity and future lolz.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    34,011
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Post saved for posterity and future lolz.
    Future lolz because he is asking for you to provide a source?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •